2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

19 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I could see them drafting someone like Bo Nix in the second but I doubt that they resign Kirk to a big deal and draft another QB in the top 10, same thing with the Jets.

He's probably not going to sign a big deal. He's probably gonna sign a moderate deal and then they're gonna draft someone

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

He's probably not going to sign a big deal. He's probably gonna sign a moderate deal and then they're gonna draft someone

Kirk's last two deals were 2 yr/$66M and 1 yr/$35M both fully guaranteed. He'll likely get a similar deal this off-season. 

One thing about Harbs is that’s going to be a physical and efficient offense. Guy knows how to draw it up and call it. I think it’ll take a guy like Harbs to win over the locker room from not retaining AP. His resume speaks for itself. Can’t hire another pip-squeak with a thick playbook and no nutsack. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Kirk's last two deals were 2 yr/$66M and 1 yr/$35M both fully guaranteed. He'll likely get a similar deal this off-season. 

he didn't tear his ACL those years. But even if he does get those deals those are one and two year deals they need to have a future prospect in place(this year especially show them that)

Just now, NYRaider said:

It was a bad pass but Oduzne could've definitely caught it.

That’s a tough ask, threw in the opposite direction he was running. Would’ve been an incredible catch.

Hopefully Penix, catches a groove here and makes it a game. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

JJ hasn't really done anything to impress me other than one throw. Looks like he hones in on his first read and has missed some easy throws.

I want to see something!

It was really just been game management thus far. The scary thing would be if we drafted him and O'Connell beat him out

11 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

he didn't tear his ACL those years. But even if he does get those deals those are one and two year deals they need to have a future prospect in place(this year especially show them that)

I see it to an extent but I could also see them passing on QB if they bring back Kirk or looking to take someone in round 2 or 3.

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

JJ hasn't really done anything to impress me other than one throw. Looks like he hones in on his first read and has missed some easy throws.

I want to see something!

JJ hasn't looked good that was a terrible throw just now lol

• Like 1