2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

48 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

If we drafted a QB. I don’t want the 4th best prospect. I want the cream of the crop 

I just don't think any of the QB's are great. Good enough and all have the possibility of leading a team to a SB but none of them on their shoulders. Williams might but the red flags say not to go all in with future picks, just the ones you have now. 

1 hour ago, G said:

I just don't think any of the QB's are great. Good enough and all have the possibility of leading a team to a SB but none of them on their shoulders. Williams might but the red flags say not to go all in with future picks, just the ones you have now. 

I think Fields might be gone and worth a 2nd and 3or 4. They just fired their OC. Maybe they want a fresh playbook for a rookie 

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I think Fields might be gone and worth a 2nd and 3or 4. They just fired their OC. Maybe they want a fresh playbook for a rookie 

Or they realized that their O staff was a joke and they will build around Fields with a new staff...

Fields has an inability to read the field (Ironically) and needs to play outside structure.  His release was long, he’s got it faster but now is struggling with accuracy.  He’ll make good plays with his legs and can be exciting.  But no OC is going to impress with him at QB. 

the is zero chance they build around him, all this talk about keeping him is to drive up the value.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rolni said:

Or they realized that their O staff was a joke and they will build around Fields with a new staff...

If they keep Fields and he doesn't make a massive leap next year the GM and head coach are getting fired.

10 hours ago, OnlyGlove said:

Fields has an inability to read the field (Ironically) and needs to play outside structure.  His release was long, he’s got it faster but now is struggling with accuracy.  He’ll make good plays with his legs and can be exciting.  But no OC is going to impress with him at QB. 

the is zero chance they build around him, all this talk about keeping him is to drive up the value.

100% agree here.

19 hours ago, NYRaider said:

If they keep Fields and he doesn't make a massive leap next year the GM and head coach are getting fired.

For sure!
That is why I will be hard for them to find a trully good OC, becasue this writing is on the wall and everyone can see it. A trully coveted OC will opt for a more stable place IMO, unless he is 100% sure in Fields...

On 1/10/2024 at 9:42 PM, G said:

Maye is gonna be a superstar.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

trade Maxx and a 2nd for #1 pick 

Draft

Caleb Williams #1

Dallas Turner/ Latu/ Jared Verse

Boom!  

I don’t think that’ll be close to enough.

I’m thinking Chicago is going to want something astronomical like:

Maxx

this years 1st and next years 1st or 2nd.

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

trade Maxx and a 2nd for #1 pick 

Draft

Caleb Williams #1

Dallas Turner/ Latu/ Jared Verse

Boom!  

Forgot to turn off Madden before you posted.