2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

He ain’t getting picked in the top 10, top 15, top 20, top 25. He’s a second round pick 

According to who? You? Lol

No doubt the kid is raw but all of the skills are there. I assure you if he and his agent thought he was a 2nd rounder he would have stayed in school. 

I have him going towards the middle of round 1 and if he’s on the board at 13 he needs to be strongly considered with that pick. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Keep him far away from Vegas 

Like a lot of rookies he needs to be in a good situation. His only chance if his ex coach draft him, or he sits behind a veteran his rookie season. 

If he goes to a dumpster fire like Bryce Young did, he’s going to get that coach fired. About time he’s up to speed, His confidence is going to be in the toilet. 

Edited by bucksavage1

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

lol 

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

JJ needs to sit a minimum of 2 years. 

You can be raw for two years and still be a Top 15 pick. Josh was Top 10, did you think he should not have been? Jordan Love should have been Top 15, he’s a stud on Green Bay and 100% the MAIN reason they are in the playoffs. No defense all year and WRs and RBs injured all year. He literally carried that team. 

Just because you’re raw doesn’t mean you’re not a 1st Round Pick. Just because you’re a project doesn’t mean you’re not worth a 1st Round Pick. Some people will just never be able to wrap their head around this concept. 

Did you think Richardson was over drafted too? Every project is over-drafted right? Smh. 

• Like 1

What happens here within the next week or so will be very telling for the draft/offseason plan.. when JMD got fired, I immediately was on the Harbaugh HC, McCarthy Rd 1 QB, Corum Rd 2 RB to compete with Zeus and allocate Jacobs’ $$ to the OLine/DLine.. 

Then with the way the team played pretty inspired football over the last 9 games, even with being handicapped by a rookie immobile 4th round QB and inexperienced OC, had me thinking AP as a leader of men was a solid choice.. I’ve been watching raiders games for 30-32 years, since I was about 6-7 years old and cannot remember a time other than this year where the team looked like they played for each other, played with fire, the camaraderie in the locker room post game, like it or not, is the damn Raider way! And idk if we just burn that to the ground and start anew, with another high paid coach trying to possibly on things his way or the high way.

so it’s a tough decision, I won’t be mad if AP is the choice, I won’t be mad if Harbs is a choice because i do think he’s a winner and has unfinished business and somewhat of a Raiders tie, but AP had these mofo’s believing, playing disciplined and the man bleeds Silver & Black.. With that said, I’m probably 60/40 on keeping AP and letting him get 2 seasons to show if a QB and OC can come in and get the offense on track and continue building a bully! 

Edited by JarrodR86
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

McCarthy has way way more potential than Jayden Daniels and Penix. Those two don’t even come close to McCarthy’s potential. Is he more raw? Of course. Who cares?

The upside potential with JJ is quite high.  Based on the research I have done the two players in play at 13 are McCarthy and Wiggens with Newton 3T also in the mix.  I haven't done much research on Newton as a player but he is supposedly the best 3T in this class, many mocks have him going mid 1st and 3T is clearly a major area of need for us.