2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

You should read them in the voice of Aaron Rodgers

I can't because when I hear KAaron talk I hear Cartman from South Park.

'You must obey my authority! '

11 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

I'm watching the Mina Kimes show I think I'm in love with her...

I prefer Kay Adams show. How adorable is she!

• Like 1

On the topic of DeJean, I've watched all the top corners closely this year. His instincts stand out. No one in this class compares (maybe Arnold but that's more technique).

I went into his footage expecting "oh, the novelty white boy corner" but I was shocked. This dude is going to be an absolute superstar for somebody. Hope it's us. 

2 hours ago, Sandy said:

On the topic of DeJean, I've watched all the top corners closely this year. His instincts stand out. No one in this class compares (maybe Arnold but that's more technique).

I went into his footage expecting "oh, the novelty white boy corner" but I was shocked. This dude is going to be an absolute superstar for somebody. Hope it's us. 

I think they'd have to trade up for DeJean to have a shot at him. Presuming they had a willing trade partner, the question is how far up and how much that will cost? Hypothetically, I'd be for a modest trade up, e.g., Rams at #19 if he was still on the board at that point. But I can't see going much higher than that for what it likely would cost.

Edited by DWhitehurst
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

Assuming he tests well, I'll ask the question now because the question is coming.

Will you give up #25 and one of your thirds to move up to get DeJean?

nope

4 hours ago, DWhitehurst said:

I think they'd have to trade up for DeJean to have a shot at him. Presuming they had a willing trade partner, the question is how far up and how much that will cost? Hypothetically, I'd be for a modest trade up, e.g., Rams at #19 if he was still on the board at that point. But I can't see going much higher than that for what it likely would cost.

Nope from me too. I don't want to trade up in the first. Too expensive and there will be a good player available if we sit tight at 25 at either OL, CB, DL, or edge. All for moving around for players later in the draft though. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Sure it’s possible but I think ppl are underestimating his and other players’ competitiveness and desire to play at the highest level.  The NIL money doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to change that.

200w.gif ?cid=6c09b952u0zzampcdwmknssalih52v9pcwkbubgqnkfyloqe&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w. gif&ct=g