Chiefs vs J-E-T-S

Chiefs_5627

Alex didn't lose the game today, Sutton's defense did. This game reminded me somewhat of the Colts playoff game. Chiefs get a nice lead then blow up on defense. Sutton was Reid's boy then too. I expected Sutton to be fired then, but Reid couldn't do it because he'd be admitting he was wrong to let Sutton be his DC.

Well Andy, our defense sucks and you're still wrong, just more so now.

looking ahead to next week, I am just wondering from your perspective, what happened? 
Is it the loss of Berry? I know he is extremely talented, and one of my favorite players, but is he really that crucial to your success on D?
Is Poe missed in the middle?
Your O still scares me, can clearly score points fast. I dont know why the jets kept playing hill in man coverage ha.

Crazy how poor the West is playing this year. 

3 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

looking ahead to next week, I am just wondering from your perspective, what happened? 
Is it the loss of Berry? I know he is extremely talented, and one of my favorite players, but is he really that crucial to your success on D?
Is Poe missed in the middle?
Your O still scares me, can clearly score points fast. I dont know why the jets kept playing hill in man coverage ha.

Crazy how poor the West is playing this year. 

Yes we miss Berry but that's not all the issues on defense. Poe was lousy last year. That's why we got B.Logan. He's been fine. Really we just have an idiot DC (Sutton) and guys we used to be able to count on that are just bad now. Houston is playing poorly, Ford is hurt. Hali is old and hurt. Peters is playing with his head up his buttt. Peters refuses to play close man and gives 10yd. cushions to his receiver. He refuses to tackle. In fact the whole defense loves to whiff tackles, especially Sorensen. We have a bunch of crumby CB's. Revis is the latest addition and he plays like the OLD MAN he is. We've lost to some dreadful teams recentlly, so you guys have a good chance to whip us.

Hard to argue with any of that Mayan.....   I'll just add:  Reid seems to have lost the locker room.  Read ANYTHING into that you wish, but its true.  Love to see how the "Chin" would be handling this current cluster f...  the chiefs are showing us, especially with the likes of Whiff Peters.

16 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Yes we miss Berry but that's not all the issues on defense. Poe was lousy last year. That's why we got B.Logan. He's been fine. Really we just have an idiot DC (Sutton) and guys we used to be able to count on that are just bad now. Houston is playing poorly, Ford is hurt. Hali is old and hurt. Peters is playing with his head up his buttt. Peters refuses to play close man and gives 10yd. cushions to his receiver. He refuses to tackle. In fact the whole defense loves to whiff tackles, especially Sorensen. We have a bunch of crumby CB's. Revis is the latest addition and he plays like the OLD MAN he is. We've lost to some dreadful teams recentlly, so you guys have a good chance to whip us.

This sounds like it's all on coaching. Unmotivated, undisciplined football.

19 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

thanks for the response.
as Big Palooka mentioned above, that does sound like coaching, which surprises me because I think Andy is a really good HC.

I hear you about the idiot DC, as us raider fans put up with KNJ for way to long. 
The one thing it seemed most people thought after the PM trade up, was your window with an elite D was closing.. why not use a 1st round pick that iwll have immediate impact.

Im surprised to hear Peters is playing poorly, I hate having CBs so far off the line. I feel like they are flat footed by the time the WR gets there, and it never works. too play CB you need to have a big ego IMO, and giving your opponent 10 yards is almost playing afraid. 

Who knows what will happen Sunday, this is the type of game that which ever team wins will get a big confidence boost.
I think if KC wins they'll be able to shake off the last 5-6 weeks. If they lose id imagine some firings.
I think if Oak wins, our team will start to believe again and the Playoffs become very possible. Pagano's position at DC for next year will depend a lot on this game I think. 

anyways, thanks for the response.
hope its a good injury free game.
31-30 Raiders, after 5 plays with 1 second left ha.

Archived