Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

3 minutes ago, Striker said:

Well, I do feel like those railing about the "meanness" trait or w/e on defense are doing a bit at times. So there's that.

Is there a meanness drill at the combine?  If not, can we create one?

Like who can scowl at a basket of kittens for the longest, or who honks their horn the fastest at a green light?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ayt said:

Explain how politics has anything to do with this conversation.

To be fair, having witnessed the way the past 4 years have gone on this forum when certain topics come up, it is not at all surprising the sides that have emerged in this thread over the past week with regards to Kimmel/Rodgers.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Norm said:

This thread sure was interesting today

Kimmel is a tool who uses his "comedy" platform to promote his political views.  Rodgers is an athlete who thinks he knows a whole lot about everything.  Kimmel I don't watch .. Rodgers is gone and the Jets problem.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Striker said:

To be fair, having witnessed the way the past 4 years have gone on this forum when certain topics come up, it is not at all surprising the sides that have emerged in this thread over the past week with regards to Kimmel/Rodgers.

The strange part to me is "in real life" everyone thinks I'm a big Rodgers fan. I'm a Packers fan, I have his jersey, and I have measured takes on him. It's only against the backdrop of insane defense of his negative attributes on here that I seem to be a "hater".

There's not a single person in my real life who doesn't think his comments about Kimmel are despicable. And it's not even close TBH.

It's weird on the internet. I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

Also, many of my friends and family are conservatives politically. So it's not that either.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

The strange part to me is "in real life" everyone thinks I'm a big Rodgers fan. I'm a Packers fan, I have his jersey, and I have measured takes on him. It's only against the backdrop of insane defense of his negative attributes on here that I seem to be a "hater".

Most posters don't seem to care as much as you do about it .. that's a you issue.   I don't care one way or another .. they are both goofy. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Most posters don't seem to care as much as you do about it .. that's a you issue.   I don't care one way or another .. they are both goofy. 

He’s not talking with himself, seems plenty care.