Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah maybe NYG and LV, but he may not beat Det or KC. So even up, maybe 1. 

That's if he plays like end of 2022 Aaron, we don't know if 2023 Aaron's age catches up to him, so maybe worse. 

All we really know is the offense would look like more of the same and less of the new.  Which early in the season probably would have helped a bit, but later in the year this is clearly the best version of the offense.

2022 packers offense was more than just fine though, loss to detroit was a rough one but it only stings because it was the last game.

16 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

total and absolute bullschit. You've shown time and time again your emotions cloud your ability to understand simple truths related to COVID. You should stop offering uninformed takes. It's a really bad look.

It really isn't

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

It really isn't

I understand many people have no shame anymore so I believe you believe that.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

So how many wins do you think the transfer to Love cost assuming Rodgers doesn’t get injured? 2? 3?

Which version of Rodgers, 2021 or 2022?

Remember to remove Reed, Kraft and Wicks from the WR/TE group.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I understand many people have no shame anymore so I believe you believe that.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.

Well, the first thing is we are a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy. 

In spite of that, I don't see you as being ignorant compared to my knowledge. The other thing is, it's usually best to allow others to tout your knowledge rather than self-anoint oneself. 

It's all good on my end, no hard feelings. 

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Well, the first thing is we are a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy. 

In spite of that, I don't see you as being ignorant compared to my knowledge. The other thing is, it's usually best to allow others to tout your knowledge rather than self-anoint oneself. 

It's all good on my end, no hard feelings. 

First thing:If you type "first thing", there should at least be a second thing.

second thing: one of us linked to other's knowledge, one of us has nothing. 

third thing: it's me that used others' (experts) knowledge that is published and reviewed to refute the nothing burger you gave

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Over/under for Rodgers in 2024:

Completion%: 63%

Yards: 3600

TDs: 25

INTs: 10

Passer rating: 88

I'd say something like: 66%  3800 yards 25/8.

Only thing that I would really feel comfy hammering the over on there would be the completion %.

Now if GM Rodgers gets Adams? That changes everything. 

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah maybe NYG and LV, but he may not beat Det or KC. So even up, maybe 1. 

That's if he plays like end of 2022 Aaron, we don't know if 2023 Aaron's age catches up to him, so maybe worse. 

Idk I feel like the very disjointed Jordan Love offense was pretty trash through like week 9 when I was peak whining about his play and saying he’d never win a playoff game for us.

We had like 6 Ls before it got the least bit consistent. But it is nice to clearly see MLF’s O.

2 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Idk I feel like the very disjointed Jordan Love offense was pretty trash through like week 9 when I was peak whining about his play and saying he’d never win a playoff game for us.

We had like 6 Ls before it got the least bit consistent. But it is nice to clearly see MLF’s O.

Not sure it was much worse than the 2022 GB offense.

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

Would Aaron Rodgers have helped those problems by getting the young receivers involved? Odds are no. We would've run an offense force feeding Doubs and Watson (who missed the first few weeks). I think the Raiders game is the only for sure Aaron would've won, likely the Giants game. However by Thanksgiving I think Jordan had the whole young receiver group playing together better than Aaron, so does Rodgers win in Detroit or KC? Think thats 50/50. 

3 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Perhaps the takeaway here is that, since you were wrong about Love, you were also wrong about what was wrong with the team/offense in the first half of the season and Rodgers probably would have made it even worse, not better.