Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

18 hours ago, Donzo said:

You double down with more nonsense- awful

"Pathetic Lions defense", lol... In Sep/Oct- yep... The rest of the season- nope.

"He" couldn't beat the Lions and "he" lost a playoff game with the defense allowing 3 points and you actually criticize him for playing trough injury.... This level of hatred,  spin and cherry picking of specific stats is astonishing.

I know you want to get your Rodgers' hate on for the group think. Have it. Sorry for interrupting your fun.

My man, you continue to add to the fun.  Enjoy your time in New York!  I'll see you in 6-7 years when you profess your love for the team and community and feel "blessed" to have played in GB.

19 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Robert Tonyan was 13th in the league in receiving yards among TEs, it is absolutely mind boggling that people say things like this. 

He was TE13 in receptions and TE19 in yards. While that's not optimal, it's far from "worst in the league".

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

LOL!

Jeez-O-Petes, the nonsense you say. You really need a different hobby. You're completely clueless when it comes to football/NFL.

Tonyan was so awesome last year he was able to leverage his greatness into a 1yr $2.65M contract- what does that tell ya?

Anyway, stop making stuff up- Rashan Gary wasn't/isn't a bust, Aaron Jones isn't an average RB, Kevin King wasn't great (this one is off the charts), David Bakhtiari wasn't a center prospect and now, Tonyan wasn't 13th in the league in receiving yards among TEs.... Just stop already! 

You're correct, my mistake, 13th in receptions. PFR auto sorted for me.

19th in receiving yards. 

6th in Catch %

26th in Yards/Reception

16th in Success Rate

24in in 1st Downs

20th in Yards/Target

Which of these numbers show that Tonyan (paired with Lewis who is a VERY capable role player) are the worst TE group in the league.   

11 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

You're correct, my mistake, 13th in receptions. PFR auto sorted for me.

19th in receiving yards. 

6th in Catch %

26th in Yards/Reception

16th in Success Rate

24in in 1st Downs

20th in Yards/Target

Which of these numbers show that Tonyan (paired with Lewis who is a VERY capable role player) are the worst TE group in the league.   

You tell me who had a TE room worse than GB last year.  And I'm not arguing against you at all.

Lions after they traded Hoch?

Per PFF, our best last year was Lewis at #25, then Tonyan at #51.

Dallas had two above 51.  Looks like Washington did not.  So they are worse, per PFF.

Looks like the Bengals were worse, too with none better than 51.

Those are the ones that I see.  Washington and Cincy.  Am I missing any team?

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

51'st ranked TE on PFF, out of 73 ranked TE's.

While I generally like using PFF, it's not perfect. For example, MyCole Pruitt had the #5 grade last year but is currently at third on the ATL depth chart behind #11 Kyle Pitts and #62 Jonnu Smith. Will Dissly and Colby Parkinson ahead of Noah Fant. Mo Alie-Cox at #70 but Jelanie Woods (a ton of potential, almost no production) at #27.

8 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

You tell me who had a TE room worse than GB last year.  And I'm not arguing against you at all.

Dallas had two above 51.  Looks like Washington did not.  So they are worse, per PFF.

After the first 7ish teams, is there ANY deviation? 

30 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Going just by PFF grades:

-The Giants had Bellinger (#42) and two other guys who didn't even play enough snaps to register.

-Tampa had Kieft (#32 on 70 snaps), Otton (#48), and Brate (#61).

-The Rams had Higbee (#32) and no other notable production.

-The Cardinals had Ertz (#35) and McBride (#64).

-The Panthers had Thomas (#67) and Tremble (#68).

-The Broncos had Dulcich (#41), Tomlinson (#48), Albert O (unranked because he's a FA now but would have been #60), and Saubert (#65)

-The Jets had Uzomah (#36) and Conklin (#45).

-The Patriots had Henry (#50) and Smith (#62).

-The Colts had Woods (#27) and Mo Alie-Cox (#70).

-The Dolphins had Smythe (#32) and Gesicki (#40). 

-The Bills had Knox (#23) and Morris (#72).

So at least 13 other teams who were just as bad or worse than the Packers.

Of course, that's also not getting into situations like the Bears (Kmet #20) where they had one guy and then no one else play enough snaps to register.

20 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

After the first 7ish teams, is there ANY deviation? 

Also this.

Edited by Striker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Striker said:

Going just by PFF grades:

-The Giants had Bellinger (#42) and two other guys who didn't even play enough snaps to register.

-Tampa had Kieft (#32 on 70 snaps), Otton (#48), and Brate (#61).

-The Rams had Higbee (#32) and no other notable production.

-The Cardinals had Ertz (#35) and McBride (#64).

-The Panthers had Thomas (#67) and Tremble (#68).

-The Broncos had Dulcich (#41), Tomlinson (#48), Albert O (unranked because he's a FA now but would have been #60), and Saubert (#65)

-The Jets had Uzomah (#36) and Conklin (#45).

-The Patriots had Henry (#50) and Smith (#62).

-The Colts had Woods (#27) and Mo Alie-Cox (#70).

-The Dolphins had Smythe (#32) and Gesicki (#40). 

-The Bills had Knox (#23) and Morris (#72).

So at least 13 other teams who were just as bad or worse than the Packers.

Of course, that's also not getting into situations like the Bears (Kmet #20) where they had one guy and then no one else play enough snaps to register.

Also this.

Good point.

Also, I don't recognize the legitimacy of PFF

On 8/30/2023 at 1:10 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Robert Tonyan was 13th in the league in receiving yards among TEs, it is absolutely mind boggling that people say things like this. 

The corpse of Tonyan after the surgery was horrible. Someone had to catch balls but that doesn't make them good players. Last year we clearly had a bottom 5 pass catching group in the league with some promising young players that were raw and obviously going to take a few years to learn the NFL game. Horrible management when it's an all in year. The team lacked vision for years and neglected the pass catching position for far too long while wasting 2nd rounders on guys like Dillon. 

Ted layed out the blueprint with a talented 2nd WR rounder every few years to keep the position a high priority while letting ones asking for too much walk. Gute went with his 3rd round approach for pass catchers and whiffed hard for years. Let's hope he finally gets it now.