Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

He also got hurt doing what he does in holding on to the ball instead of throwing into a tight window. 

Shocking. Must have been so terrible for him to have that extra time in Green Bay behind that OL.

Wilson, Hardman, Cobb, Lazard and no seconds at all to throw.

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

Shocking. Must have been so terrible for him to have that extra time in Green Bay behind that OL.

Wilson, Hardman, Cobb, Lazard and no seconds at all to throw.

He literally had Lazard on a slant but the defender was "too close" on Lazard's back that he ate it per usual. His refusal to throw across the middle once again comes back to bite him.

• Like 1

I don’t know what I’m more disappointed in…

The lack of the first round pick or the lack of the opportunity to see him fail in another championship game where I will be able to celebrate instead of cry because he wouldn’t have been a Packer this time.

Just now, beekay414 said:

He literally had Lazard on a slant but the defender was "too close" on Lazard's back that he ate it per usual. His refusal to throw across the middle once again comes back to bite him.

Lol. That’s just absolutely perfect.

@StatKing, where’s your Godgers now?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I was wrong. Rodgers will now officially never be forgotten. He just killed the trade value for aging quarterbacks, too. 

Hey look at it this way.  He allowed us to get out of his contract and gave us 2 2nd rounders when he went out the door.  So for that I say thank you Aaron Rodgers.  If it is an achilles he might be toast.  

• Like 1