Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

Just wondering if that is the last we see of Rodgers.  Tough injury to come back from.  Was reading up on it some new procedures allow a quicker recovery.  Still 12 months give or take a few months. Really sucks.  Was looking forward to watching him play for the Jets.  4 snaps and he's done.  Who would have thought? 

At 40 man I don't know.  Knowing Rodgers don't think it's the way he wants to go out.  He'll probably attempt a comeback.  Whether he can regain his form well?  Man he's got to be bummed.  Regardless he's done for the year so that 1st rounder is toast.  Without Rodgers Jets will be a middle of the road team.  That second rounder will be in the mid 40's. 

4 snaps wtf???

34 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

They sell him (AR) for scrap.....Jets now realize they too can win w/o him.....

There's just no way that D can keep that up. they are ******* good for sure.. Feel like they should make a move for bridgewater or some ****, well hes with the fins i guess so thats out.. Tyler Huntley if you got balls? Tyrod Taylor if youre smart.

Edited by HighCalebR

36 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Gutted for Aaron, not sure how you come back from that as a 40 year old. Hope for a speedy recovery.

My first thought is that he doesn't want things to end like this, and doesn't want to go out without giving the Jets SOMETHING, so I think he'd wanna try and give it one last hurrah, but damn, torn achilles at his age might really just be a deathblow for the career. Percentages aren't great as is among NFL players on returning back to their peak form from that type of injury, and that number is likely worse when you take his age into account

• Like 1

Just now, KFP7 said:

I think he'll come back for one more go.  It'd be brutal to have that be your final snap after his career.  I refuse to believe it

Jets better invest heavily in the OL because he's gonna be even MORE limited athletically than he already was, and he didn't have much left at his age obviously.

• Like 1

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Jets better invest heavily in the OL because he's gonna be even MORE limited athletically than he already was, and he didn't have much left at his age obviously.

Not sure if there's merit to it but Bakh to NYJ has been mentioned, though they'll need to switch the turf first.  Not sure how their cap situation is though

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

My first thought is that he doesn't want things to end like this, and doesn't want to go out without giving the Jets SOMETHING, so I think he'd wanna try and give it one last hurrah, but damn, torn achilles at his age might really just be a deathblow for the career. Percentages aren't great as is among NFL players on returning back to their peak form from that type of injury, and that number is likely worse when you take his age into account

I believe he’ll be driven to try, and it’s not like he’s a DB or WR, but 40+ trying to get back from what it will likely be is not good. He will have to have a real reckoning, and I’m not talking about some bs darkness retreat, as to whether he wants to try to come back and be a shell of his top level self. I think there will be some hope, but really that might have been the final snap from one of the greats. It truly sucks but he will have to come to terms with his run, which was far better than most.