Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

18 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

It very well could be the end of one of the greatest careers of any player in NFL history, a player who played 99.9% of the snaps for our team. Guess I expected a bit more gratitude and reflection today rather than dancing on the guys "career" grave. 

I didn’t. Some may not like him as a person but more so people who disagree with his politics are gonna bask in it. It’s the world we live in now where some people see everything that way.

13 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Too bad.. wanted to see him succeed 

Yep agreed was looking forward to seeing the him and the jets this year. I have a buddy who's a huge jets fan. Darned unfortunate for him and that club. Just sucks for football to be honest would have been great to see him in that div all year. 

While I didn't want this to happen, even if it's partly because I wanted him to hit 65%, I do think it's funny. All that complaining about WR and TE, he completely ignored the fact that for pretty much his entire career he had a good to elite OL, which is the best weapon you can give a QB.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I was thinking this as well.  Players have been calling for the removal of turf fields for how long now?  Maybe one of the NFL's biggest stars getting hurt and basically tanking the season of one of the most tortured franchises in the league when he was supposed to be their savior and give his career one last hurrah will force them to finally make the change, especially if the New York fans raise collectively hell and the media runs with it.  Plus I'm sure Woody isn't happy after everything he went through to get Rodgers there.  Woody (and maybe the NFL as a whole) is probably also going to lose a lot of money because of this, and that might just be the spark needed.

Could happen. 

The issue that the owners have ( and justifiably so) is that the players want this change but aren't willing to put it in the CBA. 

• Like 1