Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

58 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

It very well could be the end of one of the greatest careers of any player in NFL history, a player who played 99.9% of the snaps for our team. Guess I expected a bit more gratitude and reflection today rather than dancing on the guys "career" grave. 

100%. 

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Has he ever been happy with anything? He doesn’t like the players Gute kept/drafted. He didn’t like motion. He doesn’t like cut blocks. It was always something with this guy. 

This is called being an elite QB in your mid to late 30's. Favre, Manning, Brady, they all went the same. We see it right now with Wilson. Mahomes will one day be the same. 

5 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

So.......

With Rodgers stances on 9/11 and the Covid vaccine running on the field with a flag during a memorial while being paid by the Johnson family being the last thing he did is certainly something. 

There's a lot to unpack. It's hard to decide with conspiracy theory is strongest 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We'll probably use the pick to trade for Baker or Taylor.

I was originally against a potential JT trade but seeing this offense without Aaron Jones for a substantial amount of time makes me nervous. A strong running game opens up this offense so much. What's the Colts LT situation like. Maybe Nijman and a 3rd for Taylor would make them bite?

2 minutes ago, Mdpackfan22 said:

I was originally against a potential JT trade but seeing this offense without Aaron Jones for a substantial amount of time makes me nervous. A strong running game opens up this offense so much. What's the Colts LT situation like. Maybe Nijman and a 3rd for Taylor would make them bite?

Not sure that Nijman plays over Raimann or Smith for them. Then again, I'm not aware of whether they are any good or not.

Dillon, Nijman and the Jets 2 for Taylor.