Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

Just now, beekay414 said:

If stating facts is "butthurt" then I'll gladly be "butthurt." Sorry facts don't align with your delusions.

Never argued that the sack will go down on the tape as Rodgers fault, it will. Normal non butthurt fans won't be "livid" with him for getting hurt though, that's reserved just for the couple members of the special club we get to deal with here. 

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Oh wow, I hadn't paid any attention to the off-season for him but saw he tweaked that left calf twice in practice. The writing was on the wall. He committed a crime by not being 100% "quick pass" mindset. Jets fans should be livid with him. They will be in not too long once this all sinks in.

Dr on McAfee just talking about how the calf stuff was a contributing factor over the field in his opinion but I didn't know what he was talking about

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Never argued that the sack will go down on the tape as Rodgers fault, it will. Normal non butthurt fans won't be "livid" with him for getting hurt though, that's reserved just for the couple members of the special club we get to deal with here. 

Who is "livid" with him? What nonsense are you making up in your mind when you're reading this thread ffs?

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

This is hysterical. Way to take it waaaaay out there. 'Livid' ha ha.

• Like 3

People point out he had his main read and should've thrown it and then point out that he's been dealing with left calf problems all camp so he should've been even more willing to play quicker ball. Somehow that equates to being livid with him and butthurt rather than astute and factual.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Oh wow, I hadn't paid any attention to the off-season for him but saw he tweaked that left calf twice in practice. The writing was on the wall. He committed a crime by not being 100% "quick pass" mindset. Jets fans should be livid with him. They will be in not too long once this all sinks in.

Isn't that on the training/coaching staff for letting him play?