Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

43 minutes ago, GalenaPackFan said:

I guess I 'm looking at it that he can't 'not play' in 6ish games. Once that is passed, he cannot meet the 65% requirement even if he is magically healed 

Snaps are not fixed by game, there is a different amount of snaps in every game. Technically, you could have one last game with thousands of snaps (completed passes to the sideline every 2-3 seconds) and have more snaps in that game than the rest of the season combined. Obviously that won't happen but contracts are not based on "oh that will never happen" but on strict, literal interpretation of the wording contained on them. That means you can't really evaluate any % of snaps until the season is fully over.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2023 at 12:54 PM, beekay414 said:

Ignorance isn't an excuse tbqh. He's supposedly a cerebral QB yet he doesn't take the cerebral plays. He has the capacity to do so yet he refuses to adapt. That right there is enough to make your blood boil and that's exactly why he gets the backlash from some of us that he does. It's 100% warranted backlash.

The problem a lot of smart people have is the need to demonstrate that they're the smartest person in the room

Ironically it's also a problem a lot of dumb people have

• Like 2

21 hours ago, CWood21 said:

He doesn't gain anything by agreeing to change the terms of the deal.  As of now, the Jets can't trade their FRP or SRP.  Right now, I think their pick is in the 8-18 range and subsequently the trickle down effect.  But if they're able to deal their FRP, they could in theory use that FRP to deal for another QB.  Not saying it will happen, but there's no reason for the Packers to amend the trade.  Adjusting the trade without any compensation doesn't help.

why can't they just trade the pick conditionally on the result of the rodgers trade to the packers?

Doesn't seem too hard to do unless it's procedurally not allowed

What cracks me up about this all is Rodgers not throwing to a WIDE OPEN #17 knowing full well that Wilson is their best player on offense to begin with lol.  Not a big enough play for Rodgers tho, right?  Wilson got a taste of what he was likely in for this season had Rodgers not gotten injured. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Jets defense was always gonna get them 8-10 wins,  with Rodgers maybe that was 12 wins, or maybe just 8.  With Wilson I think it's closer to 8.

Zach Wilson might not make it out of week 2 alive behind that O-line, in Dallas. 

1 hour ago, GHARMON9 said:

I've been on this forum since 2006. I'm still  baffled at the OGs that give time and energy to trolls lmao. 

Rodgers refused to throw to open players all last season. It costed him dearly Monday night.

Wait, who is the troll? You agree with me, right, or are you saying the notion is trolling?

Because the evidence doesn’t lie and LITERALLY nobody has directed all the visual evidence of Rodgers flat out not throwing to open receivers that he was staring right at.

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

4 yards of separation and Rogers' arm was cocked in a throwing position to a guy right in front of him, in plain sight. I posted a still shot for you twice. Not only did he have time, if Floyd still hit him, it would have been roughing the passer. 

I can't tell if you are really joking at this point or just that stuck on a losing position. 

hell no I'am not joking, and what your seeing on camera is not 4 yrds, same with his arm cocked, he still has to get it there, so he has to back load and throw., what you and others believe was easily accomplished isn't

and just because Saleh defended the chop block does not mean the first read was Wilson, Rodgers never even looked in his direction for a 2 count, and Floyd was on him in 3.

people are so invested in dinging Rodgers over this when this is what Rodgers has done with mostly success for the last 15 years with us, this is who Rodgers is, whats benignly stupid is the Jets new this, and refused to smell the Roses.

1 hour ago, GHARMON9 said:

I've been on this forum since 2006. I'm still  baffled at the OGs that give time and energy to trolls lmao. 

Rodgers refused to throw to open players all last season. It costed him dearly Monday night.

more exaggeration, Rodgers threw to 27 open receivers last year and the pigskin hit the frozen tundra because they didn't hold on to the ball, Rodgers is the best QB this team has had in your lifetime, even a troll knows that

42 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Wait, who is the troll? You agree with me, right, or are you saying the notion is trolling?

Because the evidence doesn’t lie and LITERALLY nobody has directed all the visual evidence of Rodgers flat out not throwing to open receivers that he was staring right at.

I think he's referring to me, I just rejoined this forum a while back, Rodger has been known to over look dump offs.