Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

38 minutes ago, turf toe said:

hell no I'am not joking, and what your seeing on camera is not 4 yrds, same with his arm cocked, he still has to get it there, so he has to back load and throw., what you and others believe was easily accomplished isn't

and just because Saleh defended the chop block does not mean the first read was Wilson, Rodgers never even looked in his direction for a 2 count, and Floyd was on him in 3.

people are so invested in dinging Rodgers over this when this is what Rodgers has done with mostly success for the last 15 years with us, this is who Rodgers is, whats benignly stupid is the Jets new this, and refused to smell the Roses.

It's worse than I thought. Rodgers could have flicked his wrist and made that throw. Back load my ***, that is unmitigated bull**** trying believe you are right. I was going low when I said he had 4 yards of separation when I gave the district between Rodgers and the defender. He had enough time to tuck and spin before the defender got to him. That takes a hell of a lot longer than to flip his wrist and get it to Wilson. 

I have no idea how to have a discussion with someone who doesn't deal in reality. 

Just now, Old Guy said:

It's worse than I thought. Rodgers could have flicked his wrist and made that throw. Back load my ***, that is unmitigated bull**** trying believe you are right. I was going low when I said he had 4 yards of separation when I gave the district between Rodgers and the defender. He had enough time to tuck and spin before the defender got to him. That takes a hell of a lot longer than to flip his wrist and get it to Wilson. 

I have no idea how to have a discussion with someone who doesn't deal in reality. 

This guy knows how Rodgers "feels" 

He's Miss Cleo of Aaron Rodgers thoughts. I don't think we need to actually try and debate him anymore lol

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

This guy knows how Rodgers "feels" 

He's Miss Cleo of Aaron Rodgers thoughts. I don't think we need to actually try and debate him anymore lol

He's arguing whether the defender is four yards away from Rodgers. I went back and looked at the picture again, it's more like six yards. What a ******* clown! 

• Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

There's no way that Turf Toe is Aaron Rodgers, right? 

He gives off serious "Kevin Durant burner account" vibes.

Would make sense, he claims he knows exactly how Aaron "felt" about that play. 

12 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

What if Zach Wilson plays really well and the Jets decided he's the future? 

This is about as likely as AJ Dillon being the NFL's leading rusher this season.

Like Wilson's issues are not related to arm strength or accuracy.  They're about how easy he is to rattle because he does not like being hit.  This is not a moral failing, most people don't like being hit, but those people tend to find a line of work where are not, as a matter of course, pursued by large men who intend violence.

The only way Wilson could be a viable NFL quarterback is if the Jets had a really good (like top 5) offensive line.  It's similar to, but more severe than, Derek Carr's issues.