Suits

NewAge

1 hour ago, coors said:

Love the show. Interesting first 2 episodes of the season.

Any chance Harvey and this doctor make things work?

Secondly, every time I see Rachel now, I think of Prince Harry.

I think Harvey ends up with Donna at the end. This probably lasts at least through the first 10 episodes though.

Same and I hope Rachel doesn't leave after the season since that would lead to some weird plotlines.

12 hours ago, ohiogenius said:

This pro bono case is going to 100% blow up in Mikes face

I can't remember the name of the guy who works at the clinic that Mike handed off the case to, but it seems like he is almost baiting Mike into breaking his deal with Harvey.

On 8/4/2017 at 9:05 AM, coors said:

I can't remember the name of the guy who works at the clinic that Mike handed off the case to, but it seems like he is almost baiting Mike into breaking his deal with Harvey.

His name is Oliver and I think it is more that he lacks self confidence. After his performance in court last year I don't blame him. He quite literally took a case that Mike would've won in his sleep and tossed it. 

On 25/07/2017 at 4:33 PM, champ11 said:

i p much stopped watching after Mike proposed to Rachel....is it worth it to keep going? I think that was season 4

There are some ups and downs but yes. I liked season 5. First half of season 6 was very un-Suits like but the second half was good. Season 7 off to a strong start. 

Archived