Suits

NewAge

On 8/16/2017 at 7:45 PM, stallyns said:

I read that the season 7 finale is going to be used to launch a spin off series for Jessica Pearson. 

Really? Where did you see that?

Good episode on Wed. I feel bad for Donna.

8 minutes ago, coors said:

Really? Where did you see that?

Good episode on Wed. I feel bad for Donna.

I think I seen something on Facebook but I just googled suits spinoff and there is an article from Hollywood Reporter from 2 days ago referencing it.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/suits-spinoff-gina-torres-set-season-7-finale-1030014

3 minutes ago, stallyns said:

I think I seen something on Facebook but I just googled suits spinoff and there is an article from Hollywood Reporter from 2 days ago referencing it.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/suits-spinoff-gina-torres-set-season-7-finale-1030014

Very interesting. Shifting from corporate law to politics could be really good. 

18 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

I'm really disliking Mike right now. He's been pushing his luck far too long. Rachel said it best when she said his word means nothing.

He's showing extremely poor judgement. Agreed. 

44 minutes ago, coors said:

Agreed. The flashbacks were very interesting.

It fleshed the season out really well and acknowledged how crappy Mike has been with word. One of the best episodes of the last few seasons I think.

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

It fleshed the season out really well and acknowledged how crappy Mike has been with word. One of the best episodes of the last few seasons I think.

And now we know why Harvey owed Alex. 

Archived