Dan Arnold TE agrees to 1 year deal with the Eagles

I am not surprised that they decided to bring in another potential option at TE. They needed to add depth there and they weren't able to address it in the draft. I suspect they will make more moves at LB and WR. As far as Arnold is concerned, I am not super familiar with him other than that he was fantasy relevant as a streaming TE in 2021 for a few weeks. Also, he's 6'6" 240 so he's a big body but that's all I got. Hopefully, he can be a quality backup here.

2 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

I am not surprised that they decided to bring in another potential option at TE. They needed to add depth there and they weren't able to address it in the draft. I suspect they will make more moves at LB and WR. As far as Arnold is concerned, I am not super familiar with him other than that he was fantasy relevant as a streaming TE in 2021 for a few weeks. Also, he's 6'6" 240 so he's a big body but that's all I got. Hopefully, he can be a quality backup here.

I was in that same boat in 2021. Kept a very close eye on him as I needed a TE very bad. He did have some decent games for me. He needed more opportunities but was solid for what I needed. Excited to have him. 

If he doesn't work out then that's probably cause Stoll or Calcaterra stepped up and that's a great thing too 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Inspired by @Jeezla and Irish Hooligan's irrational hate of middling players, I have decided Dan Arnold will be be the player that will be the object of my ire for no particular reason.

Screw you Dan Arnold!!!!

You could have at least gone with Siposs

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If you don't think Dan Arnold is the worst player ever in the history of the NFL you have not spent the 5,700 hours combing through Dan Arnold film, so just admit it 😎

There is not 57 hours of film on him, let alone 5,700

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If you don't think Dan Arnold is the worst player ever in the history of the NFL you have not spent the 5,700 hours combing through Dan Arnold film, so just admit it 😎

Only matters what they do as Eagles. Milton and McLeod had multiple years of middling Eagles film. Dan Arnold has none. I'm happy I could inspire you, but you are selling oranges instead of apples. A for effort and adorableness though.

Edited by Jeezla