2023 ROT 'The Talented Mr. Monken'

DreamKid

I can't wait to see how Monken uses all of the weapons this offense has. From top to bottom, this is by far the most support Lamar has ever had and we have an OC who should be able to utilize the entire field and maximize our potential.

The offense should be very exciting this year.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I can't wait to see how Monken uses all of the weapons this offense has. From top to bottom, this is by far the most support Lamar has ever had and we have an OC who should be able to utilize the entire field and maximize our potential.

The offense should be very exciting this year.

Can Zay perimeter block?

Whats Up Stare GIF by NBA

would be nice if the freshly signed QB entering a season with a new OC, system, and entire new WR group would show up to OTA's.... If jackson struggles early on, can we still blame it on "learning a new system yet"?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 7:32 PM, paraven said:

would be nice if the freshly signed QB entering a season with a new OC, system, and entire new WR group would show up to OTA's.... If jackson struggles early on, can we still blame it on "learning a new system yet"?

so what are you going to cry about now 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

I keep forgetting we have Isaiah Likely. Every time I see him pop up on a Ravens IG or twitter post i’m like “oh hell yeah, we have him too”.

Really is the best stable of weapons I can remember in years and years 

And perhaps more importantly an offensive structure that should be able to get more out of those weapons than years past. It's such a low bar to clear for improvement that I would consider it a guarantee. 

• Like 1