Week 13: Panthers @ Saints

Zithers2

No Lattimore today fellas... hoping Crawley can step up and and put hands on Funchess all game. Cam J needs to keep Cam N contained and I think that’ll be the key for us.

Heres to no injuries on either side

It sucks how much we shoot ourselves in the foot, man.  The fumbled punt and the penalty to extend the Saints drive.

Saints are a great team and we're only down by 7 on the road, so it isn't the end of the world.  But we need to play better on offense.  At one point we had 3 or 4 straight 3 and outs.  That is unacceptable.

Well, we're 8-4.  Still in the drivers seat in the wildcard race.  Vikings game is going to be tough though.  I like our defense against their offense, but their defense against our offense is scary.  Should be a low-scoring game.  Difference is they have top-tier playmakers on the outside.

If we lose next week, we could be facing a Packers team with Aaron Rodgers to avoid 3 straight losses.  

Yeah, I was really rooting for Tampa to beat Green Bay, but no... now we're probably facing Rodgers.

Today sucked. Kamara must have grease all over his body or something. Dude isn't even big and people just fall off him. On offense, I had no idea what Shula was doing several times. QB draw on 2nd and long? Stupid triple option on 2nd and long? 4th down and 6... nobody goes 7 yards past the sticks. 3rd and 4, Funchess and Bersin are standing next to each other 20 yards down the field. Why? And it doesn't help of course when we have 3 or 4 drops. Or Palardy just straight up dropping a clean snap.

At least the Vikings are on a 3 game road trip (game 3 being us next week) so maybe they'll be worn out?

Archived