Sign in to follow this  
Zithers2

Week 13: Panthers @ Saints

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

huh, where'd that come from? what a petty thing to say.

You're walking into our team forum and trying to talk crap about how tough the Vikings are. Please spare us.

1 minute ago, Zithers2 said:

You're walking into our team forum and trying to talk crap about how tough the Vikings are. Please spare us.

ok, i have no time for playground bullies flicking their boogers at people. no wonder this forum is sort of dead.

a member posits the Vikes might be tired from playing on the road, i state they're wining on the road. if you need to see that as talking crap, then i think perhaps crap is all you see in your life.

later. much, much later.

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

ok, i have no time for playground bullies flicking their boogers at people. no wonder this forum is sort of dead.

a member posits the Vikes might be tired from playing on the road, i state they're wining on the road. if you need to see that as talking crap, then i think perhaps crap is all you see in your life.

later. much, much later.

I suggested that they MIGHT be tired.

Thankfully you came in to clarify that they are indeed, NOT tired.

I would prefer the forum be dead than to have it poisoned with your "insight" if you don't mind.

We'll leave you to your echo chamber then... But if anyone wants to have an intellectual discourse about the upcoming game, feel free to pop into our GDT.