2023 Bills Schedule: London date/opponent confirmed.

Trentwannabe

6 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Game will be 9:30am Est and on the NFL Network. Bills have the option of whether to take the bye week following the London game or not. We'll find out tomorrow.

Can the Bills pick when they want their bye week? If so, I wouldn't take it after the London game. Way too early. We have had early bye weeks for the past few years.

16 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

Can the Bills pick when they want their bye week? If so, I wouldn't take it after the London game. Way too early. We have had early bye weeks for the past few years.

They can't pick an exact week but they have the option to have it right after the London game. Last year I think only one team took it following the London week and the rest didn't. I agree with you, I think they should opt to have it later.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

They can't pick an exact week but they have the option to have it right after the London game. Last year I think only one team took it following the London week and the rest didn't. I agree with you, I think they should opt to have it later.

Yep I agree too. Maybe we can get a MNF game after the London game. That'll give us an extra day or so of rest.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DER10N92 said:

Yep I agree too. Maybe we can get a MNF game after the London game. That'll give us an extra day or so of rest.

Sounds like it'll be against the Giants. Haven't seen anything regarding date or time but SNF or MNF for Schoen/Daboll return makes sense to me. 

This image from twitter matches with another post that was a "leaked full schedule". It also goes with the confirmation from other media reports regarding the Giants, Pats and Eagles schedule.

The Eagles, Chiefs, Cowboys are all rumored to be 4:25 starts. 

3 straight weeks on primetime in the middle of the season is interesting. 

LAC game is expected to be a potential Saturday flex game.

The Chargers game has to be simulcast on local stations in Buffalo and LA per NFL rules.

What Buffalo station do you think will get the game? Channel 49 could get it since MyNetworkTV doesn't program on Saturday nights and all the real networks do.

Hate the London game, losing a home game to be there to face a conference team that could be potentially be fighting for seeding in the playoffs. While the Jags are also home to London, and will be there in back to back weeks to stay and practice is a bit of an issue. Would have loved that the NFL take in consideration doing International Games by having the least impactful outcome but still produce a good game, insert Buffalo vs NYG. That would be an AFC vs NFC game so if one loses it wont hinder the overall playoffs. This game could be a deciding factor on playoff seeding. This is the only issue I have with the entire schedule. Season will be hard but we knew that going in to the offseason but the way its laid out has been fairly well. The NFL finally got it right by not sending the bills to Miami at 1 oclock in September and then sending Miami up to Buffalo in December.