Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

Tom Brady vs. Buffalo GDT

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I have a strange feeling about today.

I could see us being blown out. But I can also see us winning. 

Mark me down for a blowout. I think Tom Brady picks apart that zone defense. I thought we'd get blown out by the Chiefs though so who knows.

Ugh. That is so typical. NE will march down and score just like that, watch. I don't know why Tyrod didn't just step into the space to his right. Great play calling on that first drive though.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Ref should have let the play continue then went back to review if he stepped out

Yup. I don't know how that us not the standard procedure in the NFL. I think Tyrod was out but why not let it go and review it?

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Yup. I don't know how that us not the standard procedure in the NFL. I think Tyrod was out but why not let it go and review it?

Anything close like that should be let go. Blowing a play dead for something not visible to naked eye makes no sense. It cost us points. Play probably would have stood if they let it go to review

40 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Mark me down for a blowout. I think Tom Brady picks apart that zone defense. I thought we'd get blown out by the Chiefs though so who knows.

Here's a non-committal viewpoint: I don't have this exactly as a "blowout":

Patriots 27 (115 yds rushing, 270 yds passing, 1 turnover)

Bills 21 (115 yds rushing, 225 yds passing, and 1 turnover)

BUT, I took Brady in fantasy! LOL

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Anything close like that should be let go. Blowing a play dead for something not visible to naked eye makes no sense. It cost us points. Play probably would have stood if they let it go to review

I don't agree it would have stood. He looked pretty out to me. I do think you should let the play go though.