Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

Tom Brady vs. Buffalo GDT

This has been a good defensive performance so far, especially considering the complete lack of pass rush. That has to be addressed in the off-season. Hughes will be gone and I don't think Shaq is anything more than a rotational guy.

3 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

This has been a good defensive performance so far, especially considering the complete lack of pass rush. That has to be addressed in the off-season. Hughes will be gone and I don't think Shaq is anything more than a rotational guy.

I've found in simulations (Football Mogul 18) that Shaq does well rotated in for goal line situations as a RE, otherwise, he's just too small to man the LE position...becoming a liability vs. the run and unable to generate enough of a pass rush to compensate. This mostly matches what I see when watching actual games.

Should make it illegal for a player to push a Gunner out of bounds. They aren't allowed to run out of bounds so it should be illegal for them to be pushed out as well

Just now, Yibbyl said:

Kyle! Man, I love that guy!

Seems like he always gets a sack on Brady... They have both been around for so long. Wonder how many sacks on Tom he has in his career

Throwing that little six yard pass on third down and 10 is a bad idea against a Ton Brady team.

3 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Webb needed to hit that. I was waiting for the pass after his big run.

Honestly even just throwing it and having it close is going to make them at least respect it a little.

I hate this. Pat's just gonna score a TD before half then score coming out of the half and break it open. Typical Pats... Everytime we keep it close 

Man this defense seems like it's finally back after that three game losing streak. Great resilience and the offense could do it's part we could actually be in business.