Tom Brady vs. Buffalo GDT

Trentwannabe

This game has given me more hope for the future than the Chiefs win did. It we can get these types of games from our defense without a real good pass rush. Our offense obviously needs a major overhaul but having a defense that has rebounded and played well against a guy who has terrorized us for his entire career. The process is back.

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah weird drive there. The run was also a weird call, might as well just kneel it and end the half. 

Exactly. Must have called the TO in case their was a big return. Still, I wanted to see us try to get into FG range.

This is so not the game I expected so far. I'm pleased with our pass D, but even if you take away the big runs, our D vs. the ground game isn't impressing me. There's been 240 yds rushing combined from both teams already, so neither one is actually impressive. To think we've held the Pats to just 9 points and given up 130 yards rushing to a Tom Brady-led team is very surprising to me! We're in this still, especially since it's a home game, but that offense has got to make some plays.

2 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

This is so not the game I expected so far. I'm pleased with our pass D, but even if you take away the big runs, our D vs. the ground game isn't impressing me. There's been 240 yds rushing combined from both teams already, so neither one is actually impressive. To think we've held the Pats to just 9 points and given up 130 yards rushing to a Tom Brady-led team is very surprising to me! We're in this still, especially since it's a home game, but that offense has got to make some plays.

Yup. I'm intrigued to know if the Pats run game success has a lot to do with selling out against the pass or just a bit of a return to the run defense of the losing streak.

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

How do you not get any pressure when you bring eight? I like that they actually brought pressure after showing it so much but that was disastrous. 

Terrible play call. The linebackers started to rush and then bailed into pass defense but Gronk was wide open before they could get to him

2 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Typical 1st drive after the half for the Patriots. Looked way too easy. BB and his staff are always so good at making adjustments. Bastards!

I wouldn't even call that adjustments. We gave them a 2nd chance when we had them stopped but left him wide open

Archived