Tom Brady vs. Buffalo GDT

Trentwannabe

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Yeah but the Titans are awful. They still have to go to Arizona and are home to the Rams and Jags. 9-7 would likely get in but I don't think we beat Miami twice. 

Yeah, I'm starting to agree with you. The Phins D is legit and our offense is...well, our offense. Their offense doesn't scare me, but they do  get a big play in here and there. They might be able to beat us with points off of their D and ST.

1 minute ago, Yibbyl said:

Yeah, I'm starting to agree with you. The Phins D is legit and our offense is...well, our offense. Their offense doesn't scare me, but they do  get a big play in here and there. They might be able to beat us with points off of their D and ST.

That's true; that would be the most depressing, and thus most likely, means of missing the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Yibbyl said:

Yup. Nothing about this team makes me think they're capable of winning the three games they have a decent chance at. Poor run defense, lack of pass rush and no passing attack are a pretty awful combination. We'll go 8-8 and do it as mediocrely as possible. 

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Classic. 

Eric Lee can't make our active roster despite no pass rush. Belichick has no problem getting him on the field.

We had Lee? Never even heard of him...which, I guess is your point.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Uncatchable. Was over his head when he got it. Although I would have called unnecessary roughness. Ball was on ground and DB just took a cheapshot

I don't think so. The ball is in the air and the DB makes contact with him without being anywhere near the ball. I'd have to watch it again but I thought it was still in play.

Archived