Tom Brady vs. Buffalo GDT

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

I wish Peterman was doing this in a closer game so you could actually tell more but Peterman has been very impressive. Great anticipation and decisiveness so far. 

I agree. On these long passes, he seems to lack touch though. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

I wish Peterman was doing this in a closer game so you could actually tell more but Peterman has been very impressive. Great anticipation and decisiveness so far. 

If he doesn't throw 5 INT's does that mean he is the most improved QB in the league? It would seem logical, since the norm is to judge off of just one game! ;)

1 minute ago, Yibbyl said:

If he doesn't throw 5 INT's does that mean he is the most improved QB in the league? It would seem logical, since the norm is to judge off of just one game! ;)

Why Not? He deserves some love after being murdered online for that Chargers game. 

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Hate that play call. That's first or second down play. 4th down I would have went with a small slant, QB run, or hand off to McCoy

Yeah with all out blitz it was weird that didn't have a slant or little out route. With one on one coverage a jump ball to a not super tall receiver is a weird choice.

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Yeah with all out blitz it was weird that didn't have a slant or little out route. With one on one coverage a jump ball to a not super tall receiver is a weird choice.

Although I kinda understand because Petermans best throw is fade routes. Just wouldn't have done it on 4th

Just now, Yibbyl said:

White with a pick! He's been a terrific rookie pick-up this year.

Almost had one that Gronk just ripped out of his hands earlier in the game. He looks like someone we can really build around. The corners have played well today. Gronk and the RBs are what's killed us in the air.

Archived