Tom Brady vs. Buffalo GDT

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

fouls against an official are a different nature. if all penalties kept offsetting, then what stops anyone ?

Dude come on. Calling the officials mean words is worse than launching wrestling moves at injured players? 

12 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I know. That rule makes no sense. Amendolas and Hyde's should have off set each other. Gronks should have counted and Hughes should have counted

I'm not sure I've ever been so incensed about a sequence of play like that before. Gronk diving on to an injured player and then the Bills winding up being penalized for it is just ludicrous. 

3 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I'm not sure I've ever been so incensed about a sequence of play like that before. Gronk diving on to an injured player and then the Bills winding up being penalized for it is just ludicrous. 

I'm looking forward to him not being suspended by virtue of being on the Patriots. 

3 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Anyone see Peters? So awesome tossed the refs flag into the stands. Didn't cost his team either way cause that penalty was declined. So awesome. Ref gave Jets a huge bail out.

Peters also ran to the locker room even though he wasn't ejected! What a maroon!

26 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I've got to get out of NFL Gen before I lose it. People trying to justify Gronks actions is one of the reasons people the Pats and their fan base. 

Yeah, I probably should have stayed out myself. Oh well, life is too short not to point out stupidity!

Archived