Tom Brady vs. Buffalo GDT

Trentwannabe

8 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Yeah, I probably should have stayed out myself. Oh well, life is too short not to point out stupidity!

It's basically but you guys are ignoring why Gronk was angry. It honestly doesn't matter, if i get passed over for promotion I can't spear my boss because im angry, that's part of being a functioning human being. 

21 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

It's basically but you guys are ignoring why Gronk was angry. It honestly doesn't matter, if i get passed over for promotion I can't spear my boss because im angry, that's part of being a functioning human being. 

Especially not if my boss is already lying on the ground writhing in pain.

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Especially not if my boss is already lying on the ground writhing in pain.

It's like haven't even considered how the employee might have been feeling LBF, I mean come on. Assault is justified if you are upset when you do it.

Just now, LeeEvans said:

It's like haven't even considered how the employee might have been feeling LBF, I mean come on. Assault is justified if you are upset when you do it.

I would bet everything I own they'd be demanding the kid be suspended for 2 games if he did that to Gronk when Gronk was hurt.

You'd figure a guy who's always hurt would be more aware of his situation.

55 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Is White significantly injured or is he okay? 

Bad move on Gronk’s part, PI or no PI. Really bad judgement on his end. 

Tre White is in the concussion protocol. He was visibly woozy when being walked to the locker room. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

They didn't even mention the Gronk play on Football Night in America. That is outrageous. 

We're the Bills, it's a miracle we get any national attention at all ever. He could have taken his helmet off and beaten him with it and it wouldn't get mentioned.

He won't even get fined for it I'd bet money.

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We're the Bills, it's a miracle we get any national attention at all ever. He could have taken his helmet off and beaten him with it and it wouldn't get mentioned.

He won't even get fined for it I'd bet money.

Turns out I lied. They talked about it after the highlight segment but I still thought they didn't make it near as big of a deal out of it as they would have if the roles were reversed.

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

It honestly seemed like they were just completely shocked that it happened.

Still, after the shock passes go after him. That is such bs man. Really lost respect for Gronk today. I liked him before this and defended a lot of the stuff other people complained about. This was ridiculous though.

Archived