Week 13: Other Games

gopherwrestler

Just now, Wundy said:

Looking at the Eagles schedule, they really haven't played anyone of note.  Is this the real Eagles team or are they having an off night?

That's been the $65,000 question about them all season long; who are they against a good team? Much as I hate to admit it, Seattle is that ... and they are now beating them by 14.

Just now, y*so*blu said:

Wilson doing Wilson things. (In this case he pulled off a crazy lateral pass in the middle of the drive for big yardage.)

Which wasn't challenged by PHI but should've been. Was having flashbacks to Packers games of announcers asking for 2 minutes why they didn't challenge.

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

how do you feel we would match up with them...?

They scare me more than almost anyone else in the NFC. Never count out that QB. And then you look at their kic.....nevermind, we're fine.

12 minutes ago, Klomp said:

They scare me more than almost anyone else in the NFC. Never count out that QB. And then you look at their kic.....nevermind, we're fine.

I agree. I don't want to see Seattle in the playoffs. i feel good about facing everyone else, Philly included.  

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Damn. This week was like an early Christmas. We beat Atlanta, Lions lose, and the Eagles lose handing us the #1 seed.

Now we need to go into Carolina next week and keep it! 

If Minnesota, New Orleans and Los Angeles win next week, Philadelphia would be 3 seed (Minnesota would be 3 seed with loss in that scenario).

Archived