Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

21 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Solid progress game for Love. Best statistical game this season and made several nice plays. The miss to Musgrave was the one major scar on the performance, but he came through on the next drive. 

My biggest hope for Love is that he takes a very serious deep dive this off-season into his mechanics/feet and fixes some issues there for 2024. 

I think he's a worker .. Rodgers always said he would pick out one thing to really stress in the offseason.  I would suspect Love will do similar.  I think LaFleur gives Calhoun (Love's offseason coach) a list of things to work on, so I'm sure some of the negatives will be addressed.

2 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

I think barring a December Relapse we're probably rolling the dice with Love in '24, unless there's a real Aaron Rodgers-esque drop in the Draft for one of the top QB prospects.

Even still, Rodgers sat for 3 years. We're rolling with Love and I think he's going to really start to gel with his WR/TEs going forward. 

If he goes to Detroit on Thursday and plays well, we have a shot. 

3 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

I think barring a December Relapse we're probably rolling the dice with Love in '24, unless there's a real Aaron Rodgers-esque drop in the Draft for one of the top QB prospects.

It's kind of up to Love the rest of this season to show the Packers they don't need to worry about that position.  If it's just kind of mid they will definitely take a Qb .. depends on Love's performance from here on out just how high that pick comes.

I'd break it down like this so far

Weeks 1-3: - Thought he looked good. Looked comfortable running the offense and made good decisions

Weeks 4-8: - Completely cratered. Offense as a whole did of course, but Love's decision making went down the drain during this stretch.

Weeks 9-11: - Seeing more good than bad. 1st half vs Rams, 4th quarter vs Steelers probably the only real rough stretches for him during this stretch. Today was probably his best overall game from start to finish

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MacReady said:

He keeps boosting that completion percentage and YPA. He’s inching up towards Look Out territory.

He was at 8.05 YPA today and 67.5%

Last week he passed the 6.5 YPA threshold on the season.

If he gets up close to 63% and 7.2 YPA on the season as a whole I will be a believer.

Where’s he at without the drops?

had 4-5 today and more than that last week from what I remember 

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Where’s he at without the drops?

had 4-5 today and more than that last week from what I remember 

He’s exactly where he’s supposed to be with the drops included.

Quarterbacks who complete 80% of their passes still have plays where the ball was dropped.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Hate you something as much as this forum hates Packer fans

It's absurd how much they hate us lol. 

I think that's a product of just being so many. It used to be like this at another place that had a million Seahawks fans. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

It's absurd how much they hate us lol. 

I think that's a product of just being so many. It used to be like this at another place that had a million Seahawks fans. 

We're like an infestation but we also have 30 years of jealousy throughout the league for our QB play lol. The forum hates Patriots fans just as much IMO but they're just not as prevalent anymore.

• Like 2