Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

Saw this on Twitter.  2022 Rodgers vs 2023 Love through 10 games:

Rodgers: 219/337, 65%, 17 TDs, 7 INTs, 2315 YDS, 6.87 YPA, 10.57 YPC, Team Record 4-6

Love: 203/340, 59.7%, 16 TDs, 10 INTs, 2331, YDS. 6.86 YPA, 11.48 YPC Team Record 4-6

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Okay. Thanks. I never post in there. Read it some times and it seems really contentious.

It's entertaining sometimes. I do the game threads sometimes when I'm bored and we aren't playing but avoid most of the rest

35 minutes ago, Norm said:

It's absurd how much they hate us lol. 

I think that's a product of just being so many. It used to be like this at another place that had a million Seahawks fans. 

The GB forum has almost as many posts as GenPop, and a LOT of the forums are just dead when you go there to check the chatter (the Chargers forum's last post was in SEPTEMBER).

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Rodgers: 219/337, 65%, 17 TDs, 7 INTs, 2315 YDS, 6.87 YPA, 10.57 YPC, Team Record 4-6

Love: 203/340, 59.7%, 16 TDs, 10 INTs, 2331, YDS. 6.86 YPA, 11.48 YPC Team Record 4-6

One was paid 50~ mil last year for reference

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I'm not sure if this is meant to be a pro-Love post or an anti-Love post. Thought the consensus was pretty much that Rodgers sucked last year. At least Love is a lot cheaper. 

Edited by packfanfb

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I'm not sure if this is meant to be a pro-Love post or an anti-Love post. Thought the consensus was pretty much that Rodgers sucked last year. At least Love is a lot cheaper. 

I thought it was a comparison between their first season as starters .. didn't notice it wasn't until you pointed it out.  I look at it as being more pro love either way.  

Small sample sizes are fun.

It'll be interesting to see if there's anything to this but Love has 15 TDs and 5 INTs in Sunday games and 1 TD and 5 INTs in prime time games this year.

An early Thanksgiving game doesn't fit into either. Is it day vs. night? Is it the routine of Sundays vs. wierd weeks? Is it all just random coincidence?

Only one thing is certain. I'll over analyze either way. 

12 minutes ago, Cousin Eddie said:

Love is a bust. We need to draft his replacement. Packers should give Clifford a shot. Blah, blah, blah...

His completion % stinks, his ypa stinks, he turns the ball over too many times, he misses every wide open receiver, his hard count creates too many penalties.