Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

Just now, Old Guy said:

Liked him better when his name was outhouse. 

I almost added that in. I still like the guy. He's entertaining as hell and there's def times I do see where he's coming from tbh. He just takes it too far for me lol

• Like 1

You can all lol at me all you want about the completion percentage and YPA thing, but the fact is I’ve been pointing to that for the past ten years and it works.

Only time it doesn’t work is when you’ve got a defensive coordinator as a coach or a really bad coach. Trevor Lawrence and Josh Allen or two of the few exceptions.

And to the person who asked if I thought Daniel Jones could still win a Super Bowl, yeah if he was still on his rookie contract and they put a team around him.

Flacco, Rypien, Johnson, Foles, Namath, Stabler, Hostetler, Williams, McMahon, Plunket and Dilfer.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I almost added that in. I still like the guy. He's entertaining as hell and there's def times I do see where he's coming from tbh. He just takes it too far for me lol

I really used to enjoy his posts. It just gets tiring when he's always got to tell everybody how right he always is. 

News flash, you ain't that smart if you have to keep reminding people how smart you are. 

16 minutes ago, MacReady said:

You can all lol at me all you want about the completion percentage and YPA thing, but the fact is I’ve been pointing to that for the past ten years and it works.

Only time it doesn’t work is when you’ve got a defensive coordinator as a coach or a really bad coach. Trevor Lawrence and Josh Allen or two of the few exceptions.

And to the person who asked if I thought Daniel Jones could still win a Super Bowl, yeah if he was still on his rookie contract and they put a team around him.

Flacco, Rypien, Johnson, Foles, Namath, Stabler, Hostetler, Williams, McMahon, Plunket and Dilfer.

More of the "the only time it doesn't work" list of exceptions that will continue to grow as more exceptions pop up

52 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Rodgers got his extension in 2008 after outplaying Peyton Manning in a Packer win.  Love goes up against Mahomes next. Opportunity knocks.   

Yes, he can do himself a lot of good with a big performance on SNF.  We'll see what happens.