Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

11 minutes ago, Eternal said:

I hope he can stay this way throughout his career. Don't turn into another Rodgers or Favre where they eventually think they are above the franchise.

I hope it doesn't happen .. Rodgers and Favre were very team oriented for a lot of their careers, but they both became bigger than the franchise.  Hopefully Love's mom, family and friends can keep him in check.  He seems like a good guy, but fame and fortune changes people.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I hope it doesn't happen .. Rodgers and Favre were very team oriented for a lot of their careers, but they both became bigger than the franchise.  Hopefully Love's mom, family and friends can keep him in check.  He seems like a good guy, but fame and fortune changes people.

Yep that's my thinking as well. I don't find it possible for Love to be as petty as Rodgers was at times. Rodgers had a rocky relationship with his own family, which says a lot about him.

43 minutes ago, Eternal said:

I hope he can stay this way throughout his career. Don't turn into another Rodgers or Favre where they eventually think they are above the franchise.

Give me 15 years of HOF level QB play, a couple Superb Owls, then go ahead and do whatever the **** you want, Jordan.

• Like 3