Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

This past Vikings game was the best quarterbacked game that I've seen since the Cowboys game last year.

It was a real treat watching Love recognize the defense.  Set up his play, set up his blocking and flat out make the right read over and over again.

Then watching the skill guys absolutely ball out for him was fun as well.

The scary part is this...no way has the game slowed down that much for him.  It will slow down even more.  

But going into Minnesota and playing that blitz heavy defense is not easy.  Both Love and MLF were ready for it and made them pay over and over again.

It was impressive and shows that MLF and his coaches can actually scheme like mofo's.  The Lions, Chiefs, and Vikings games have been really impressive.  All told MLF has earned his keep when it comes to the offensive side of the ball.  It just took LaFleur gaining the confidence in Love to expand this offense.  Once he gained that trust it's been a whole new ball game.  in that 2-5 stretch Love was struggling to cut it loose, and then the lights just kind of came on.  I think Love has 16 td passes and 1 int in his last seven games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It was impressive and shows that MLF and his coaches can actually scheme like mofo's.  The Lions, Chiefs, and Vikings games have been really impressive.  All told MLF has earned his keep when it comes to the offensive side of the ball.  It just took LaFleur gaining the confidence in Love to expand this offense.  Once he gained that trust it's been a whole new ball game.  in that 2-5 stretch Love was struggling to cut it loose, and then the lights just kind of came on.  I think Love has 16 td passes and 1 int in his last seven games.

#quarterbackpurgatory

• Like 1

Jordan Love and Jayden Reed led this man to 3 Million Dollars. A team drafted August 28th for $25. 

IMG-6790.jpg

He was in 6th going into SNF and Love/Reed led him to the promise land. For those unfamiliar with Best Ball Mania IV, I explain it in the most recent Fantasy General Discussion post. 670,000 Team Tournament. You draft before the season in 12 Team Drafts. No waiver wire. No lineup setting (highest scorers are put into the lineup for you). Win your league of 12 Teams. Playoffs Week 15 and 16 against other League Winners. 400-500 Team Final Week 17 with the winner taking everything.  Half PPR. 

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

For what it's worth Jordan Love has been a great fantasy league player this year.  Ranked 5th among all Qb's.  I was able to pick him up after losing Joe Burrow, and he was really strong down the stretch for me.

TBH, fantasy points for QBs isn't a half-bad ranking system. I bet Allen, Hurts and Lamar are also in the top 5 (if not the top 3).