Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

Love had a phenomenal 1st year as a starting quarterback. It would not surprise me if he went into Dallas and played lights out. I would almost be expecting it if we have all of our receivers, Jones and Dillon. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Love had a phenomenal 1st year as a starting quarterback. It would not surprise me if he went into Dallas and played lights out. I would almost be expecting it if we have all of our receivers, Jones and Dillon. 

I'd love to get Watson back. Didnt he have the best game of his career there?

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I feel like there will be a decent compliment of pass catchers.   Reed, Wicks, Melton, Heath, Kraft, Musgrave, Jones would be pretty certain.  Watson, Doubs, Dillon are possible pending injuries

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I feel like there will be a decent compliment of pass catchers.   Reed, Wicks, Melton, Heath, Kraft, Musgrave, Jones would be pretty certain.  Watson, Doubs, Dillon are possible pending injuries

Watson at 6'5 with that speed would make thing very difficult for the Cowboys to cover. I'd love to have all three, but really want Watson. Jones, Musgrave, Wicks, Reed and Watson, pick your poison on defense. 

I almost feel like we left him out this week thinking we'd win without him. 

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Watson at 6'5 with that speed would make thing very difficult for the Cowboys to cover. I'd love to have all three, but really want Watson. Jones, Musgrave, Wicks, Reed and Watson, pick your poison on defense. 

I almost feel like we left him out this week thinking we'd win without him. 

doubs getting injured this week might press Watson back.  

Reed, Wicks, Doubs, Melton was a really good 4 WR for today.  If Doubs injury is going to leave him iffy, that makes a Watson active more likely

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Reed, Wicks, Doubs, Melton was a really good 4 WR for today.  If Doubs injury is going to leave him iffy, that makes a Watson active more likely

I don't think Doubs played after that pass in the endzone he almost had. After that it was Heath getting a lot more snaps. 

25 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Definitely would not mind Watson replacing Doubs this week in the top 5 with Reed, Wicks, Melton and Heath. Fast track in Dallas.

I would be surprised and somewhat disappointed if Watson isn't suiting up next week. Sure seemed like he was all set to return tonight until the Inactive list came out and he was listed on it. Still think that if he does play, he's probably on a snap count either way.

19 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I would be surprised and somewhat disappointed if Watson isn't suiting up next week. Sure seemed like he was all set to return tonight until the Inactive list came out and he was listed on it. Still think that if he does play, he's probably on a snap count either way.

field was pretty slick today with the number or players that were having issues with footing.   might have played a factor in Watson not being active.  Much easier to aggravate the hamstring on a field like that 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

LaFleur said he was playing mind games a bit with Watson's status.  Said he knew a few days ago that he probably wasn't going to play.  Said he would have a chance to play against Dallas. That could be more mind games.  Said would try to get a handle on Watson's issues this off-season.