Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Should I be weirded out there's a private Facebook group that talks about my travel habits and exaggerates them? 

First, you need to remember you don’t see my posts. It’s odd how you react to something you can’t see and read, lol. 

The only posters making fun of you over there are people that post here, too. No one else even knows you. I checked it and they only made fun of you for saying you were at the Falcons game, yet power posted in the game thread and argued with Packerraymond. They also said a couple things about having 100+ posts in a day. The same posters also made fun of Packerraymond and mentioned Green20 getting banned for thirty days. 

It wasn’t much, just a handful of posts. They just had fun at your expense for making stuff up and for living on the board. If they talk crap, it’s mostly about Nagler or Reddit.

4 hours ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

I don't post much as you can see by my post count, but if you are bringing up every time he plays poorly and then not bringing up when he plays well then, I can see where some are going to jump at the chance to do the "I told you so" routine. 

Have fun with the movie I have never heard of but maybe I will see what it's about.

It's not about this year, it goes back to the last few years. Other than hitting Watson on a wide open 10yd crosser that he took to the house, Love didn’t have much positive to talk about until this year.

So, as you can see, when I don’t goosestep to the groupthink’s agenda, they get ignorant.. It’s funny. 

Anyway, the reason I actually came back is because of your board name. It was sticking with me, then I remembered this morning I read that the actor who played Crazy Joe died this week.  All the Seinfeld actors are getting old. Time goes by.

And, the movie was very good. A Rocky type movie. It’s about the 1936 8-man University of Washington rowing team. A lot of story lines with the depression, the individuals, the 8-man team and even global politics.

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

RIP Crazy Joe Davola

8 hours ago, Donzo said:

It's not about this year, it goes back to the last few years. Other than hitting Watson on a wide open 10yd crosser that he took to the house, Love didn’t have much positive to talk about until this year.

So, as you can see, when I don’t goosestep to the groupthink’s agenda, they get ignorant.. It’s funny. 

Anyway, the reason I actually came back is because of your board name. It was sticking with me, then I remembered this morning I read that the actor who played Crazy Joe died this week.  All the Seinfeld actors are getting old. Time goes by.

And, the movie was very good. A Rocky type movie. It’s about the 1936 8-man University of Washington rowing team. A lot of story lines with the depression, the individuals, the 8-man team and even global politics.

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

RIP Crazy Joe Davola

Before this year there wasn't much of anything to talk about in regards to Love. And honestly the story isn't finished but it's trending the right way. 

@Arthur Penske was kind enough to let me know about my unfortunate passing yesterday. I'm ghost posting now. 

• Like 2