Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

#FireGute

Can you actually believe a person could look at what that man has done over the past few years and actually type those words and mean it! 

Eighteen contributing draft picks over the past two years. Twenty if you count free agents. It's absolutely unfathomable what he has done in the 22 and 23 draft classes. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Can you actually believe a person could look at what that man has done over the past few years and actually type those words and mean it! 

Eighteen contributing draft picks over the past two years. Twenty if you count free agents. It's absolutely unfathomable what he has done in the 22 and 23 draft classes. 

Yes, there are a couple of noteworthy cases where I can actually believe it.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 7:24 PM, Rainmaker90 said:

Close to Burrow? No way . 

Dak is an average QB who can show glimpses of being above average . I don’t think there is any way he can string together 3-4 games for a SB run. In my book he’s a stat padder. 

Stat padder 

Honestly the only real gripe is that he sometimes still throws off his back foot when he doesn't need to, but at this point it's just him showing off. The accuracy issues have mostly been quelled as the season has gone on and his confidence has grown. Dude looks in complete control of this offense and nothing seems to phase him. Does not flinch at all vs pressure and keeps his eyes down field which is a huge tell for any young QB. He does not panic at all

The Packers really did it again

• Like 4