Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Honestly the only real gripe is that he sometimes still throws off his back foot when he doesn't need to, but at this point it's just him showing off. The accuracy issues have mostly been quelled as the season has gone on and his confidence has grown. Dude looks in complete control of this offense and nothing seems to phase him. Does not flinch at all vs pressure and keeps his eyes down field which is a huge tell for any young QB. He does not panic at all

The Packers really did it again

Yeah the composure is what really stands out to me. No situation has been too big thus far. Has really cut down on the erratic throws as well.

• Like 1

Early on I thought that Love was mostly making good decisions/smart reads even with the shoddy accuracy(which was encouraging)..and then he had that bad month where that decision making deteriorated. He's rebounded off that and has tightened up on the accuracy issues, and everything has just started to click. The growth of the young WR/TE group has also played a role, and the whole thing has just been beautiful to watch

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Yeah the composure is what really stands out to me. No situation has been too big thus far. Has really cut down on the erratic throws as well.

Check out the article I shared a few days ago in the JL appreciation thread. It talks about JL getting his composure from his late fathers. Was written in February 2020 before the draft. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

what if i told you 5 months ago the 2024 offseason debate on here would be around the question "Will Jordan Love actually be better than Aaron Rodgers?"

I just hope he's learned from his predecessors not to get addicted to painkillers or conspiracy theories.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I just hope he's learned from his predecessors not to get addicted to painkillers or conspiracy theories.

Unfortunately neither of those reasons are what limited them reaching their full potential in GB.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Big Question: Is Jordan Love officially worth Aaron Rodgers Money?

I think Aaron got a really team-friendly deal for his first extension.

Without looking it up, I think I'd be ecstatic to give Love the equivalent deal this offseason.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

what if i told you 5 months ago the 2024 offseason debate on here would be around the question "Will Jordan Love actually be better than Aaron Rodgers?"

The Packers are wasting Jordan Love's prime by not drafting him a round 1 WR.

• Like 6