Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I just didn't think he'd get from where is now to that deal within one season. 

Neither did I, more wishful thinking when I threw that out there. There aren't 5 quarterbacks in the NFL I'd trade him for now. 

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Neither did I, more wishful thinking when I threw that out there. There aren't 5 quarterbacks in the NFL I'd trade him for now. 

Between where Love is at in the MLF offense, and his age, the list of QB's that would even make me consider it is very short.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He got screwed a bit over some goofy intelligence test results.  

Oh yeah, I heard about that. I guess I didn’t pay attention to that thing at all. To me, he just looked like the best QB. 

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He got screwed a bit over some goofy intelligence test results.  

A test that until this year no one had ever heard of but became gospel after a single post about results.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Okay .. safe to say that test might be a little flawed, or it was maybe given too much weight.  The kid is s stud already. 

might be. and/or the information that got public could be flawed, too.

but it's to be taken with a grain of salt what we hear now for sure

And speaking of that offensive line, the five up front might have had the best view of it all. Consider what center Josh Myers said of the fourth-down touchdown pass to Doubs.

"I didn't even celebrate because I was just standing there with my hands on my hips looking at [right guard Jon] Runyan like I couldn't believe the throw I had just seen," Myers said. "I don't know what it looked like from the TV, but it was one of the craziest throws I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen a lot of crazy ones."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39311201/packers-jordan-love-perfect-vs-cowboys-delivers-upset-win

• Like 4