Around the NFC East

turtle28

20 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

I don’t see why not I mean they easily have a very young team, and will have a ton of cap. They’re easily an attractive team atm .

Yeah but I think the Giants may make the playoffs. Or come close. If that’s the case they’ll have to trade up to get a QB & have to have a trading partner willing to move back 10-15 spots. Easier said than done.

On 10/19/2022 at 10:51 PM, IHatesnyder said:

I don’t see why not I mean they easily have a very young team, and will have a ton of cap. They’re easily an attractive team atm .

Just to be sure,  in your expert opinion you believe the Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl and the Giants will not resign Daniel Jones?

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Eagles go all in- trade a 4th for D E Robert Quinn. !

I hope them building a dream team backfires on them the way 2011 did at some point. They’ve given up a lot of draft picks for vets, which is not the best way to build your team.

18 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I hope them building a dream team backfires on them the way 2011 did at some point. They’ve given up a lot of draft picks for vets, which is not the best way to build your team.

Yet they still have 6 draft picks in the coming draft, including 2 first round picks. They have a masterful GM, one that really understands his role and how to maximize his teams "chances" to hit in personnel.

3 hours ago, Troublez said:

Yet they still have 6 draft picks in the coming draft, including 2 first round picks. They have a masterful GM, one that really understands his role and how to maximize his teams "chances" to hit in personnel.

Howie good at trading and signing players but when it comes to drafting it’s been pretty up and down. I

Edited by IHatesnyder
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Troublez said:

He’s also the same GM who had to make up for previous mistakes. Let’s not forget he passed on Justin Jefferson for Jalen Reagor & then he drafted JJ Arcega-Whiteside who was bust.

He has done a good job though recently.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

He’s also the same GM who had to make up for previous mistakes. Let’s not forget he passed on Justin Jefferson for Jalen Reagor & then he drafted JJ Arcega-Whiteside who was bust.

All there picks been Mia 

Davis is just a rotation run stopper 

and Nakoda Dean hasn’t seen alot of playing time 

19 hours ago, turtle28 said:

One of the things that goes way under the radar is that if the Eagles had just hired me solely to scout WRs, they’d be runaway favorites to win the SB right now. 

I haven’t seen a single national media outlet run with that story, which just goes to show you the sad state of journalism these days…