Around the NFC East

turtle28

5 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Member when the Seahawks had Earl, Kam, Sherm, Baldwin, Bennett, Wilson, Wagner, KJ, Avril, Reed, and Clark for at least 3 more years?  I member...

Yeah, then Wilson got paid and welp.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Wouldn't matter to me what Doctson did this season in my book. If you can get Cooper get Cooper. 

Well obviously certain things could happen with either player that make them more attractive next offseason or not. Cooper could have a horrible awful season like he had in 2017 after a good rookie season in 2015 and great 2016 or a catastrophic injury.

And Doctson could go out and have a pro bowl season, that would change the conversation.

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Well obviously certain things could happen with either player that make them more attractive next offseason or not. Cooper could have a horrible awful season like he had in 2017 after a good 2015 and 16 or a catastrophic injury.

And Doctson could go out and have a pro bowl season, that would change the conversation.

You would really pay Doctson b4 Cooper over 1 season if given the opportunity? 

5 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

You would really pay Doctson b4 Cooper over 1 season if given the opportunity? 

Depends what happens this season. As I said, Doctson could have a pro bowl season and Cooper could blow out his knee, Achilles or break a leg or he could play like poo again and leave droppings all over the field like in 2017 when Cooper couldn't catch a cold.

Just depends.

Edited by turtle28

38 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Depends what happens this season. As I said, Doctson could have a pro bowl season and Cooper could blow out his knee, Achilles or break a leg or he could play like poo again and leave droppings all over the field like in 2017 when Cooper couldn't catch a cold.

Just depends.

I think thats kinda going too far, but hey your entitled to that opinion.

Consistency is what matters to me and Cooper consistency says to me long term I would get more out of him compared to Doctson. I'm not as down on Doctson as some are but to put him in Coopers pay range or play range over 1 season would be foolish IMO. If Doctson were to shine with Keenum I wouldn't mind a 1 year prove it over again type deal in the offseason. Doctosn strengths IMO are for QBs not scared to throw the 50/50 and we have that now in Keenum and hopefully in the future with Haskins. 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

I think thats kinda going too far, but hey your entitled to that opinion.

Consistency is what matters to me and Cooper consistency says to me long term I would get more out of him compared to Doctson. I'm not as down on Doctson as some are but to put him in Coopers pay range or play range over 1 season would be foolish IMO. If Doctson were to shine with Keenum I wouldn't mind a 1 year prove it over again type deal in the offseason. Doctosn strengths IMO are for QBs not scared to throw the 50/50 and we have that now in Keenum and hopefully in the future with Haskins. 

Cooper hasn't exactly been the model of consistency either. He had a good 2016, awful 2017 where he was one of the leaders in drops and half of a good year in 2018. Let's see what what Cooper does this year. Seems to me that judging by his track record he's due for a down year.