Around the NFC East

turtle28

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Interesting trade for the Giants.

Yeah, good trade for them I think. He’ll definitely be there next year and then they can work out a LTD if they want to. We should be doing a similar trade if we aren’t going to make Scherff the highest paid OG in the NFL.

• 1 month later...

‪Report: Lane Johnson agrees to four-year extension worth $72 million

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/29/report-lane-johnson-agrees-to-four-year-extension-worth-72-million

Garafalo reports that it's the highest paid contract ever to an offensive lineman!

Gotta love it as a Redskins fan! Keep giving huge contracts to these aging Eagles and Cowboys players while the Redskins stock up on top 10 young talent!

I'm still hoping the Redskins trade Kerrigan rather then given him some kind of contract that's similar to this to keep him a Redskin for life.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

Daniel Jones=2-8 (1 game winning drive)

Dwayne Haskins=2-2 (1 game winning drive)

😁

Oh, & Haskins has 2 TD's & 2 INT's in his 4 starts now.

I don't count the games he was thrown in without any preparation, while we were getting our *** kicked.

He needs to work on his accuracy, to improve his completion % & he'll be good.

But I like winners! 😎

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 4209 said:

This crappy season pisses me off. Them Boys fading down the stretch, the Eagles are not any better. We should have been in the hunt for a playoff spot even. The Eagles and them Boys are not that much better than we are. LOL

How should we have been in the hunt? Our team isn't any good.

• 5 weeks later...

This sucks! The Cowboys also just hired a competent HC who will use their offensive playmakers better and the culture/lockeroom will have more accountability. Jerry should’ve made this hire last February, if he had, they probably would’ve won 10 games and the NFCE. 

If Dak is franchised or re-signed and Cooper is franchised or re-signed, I expect the Cowboys to win the NFCE in 2020. He will put them in a position to win.