Around the NFC East

turtle28

On 9/29/2020 at 10:47 PM, offbyone said:

Dallas is loaded, but I have to wonder if they might be one more injury to their oline away from that offense suddenly having issues.  We will see.

Conversation with myself.  I think Tyron Smith was already hurt when I posted this, so not sure if this makes a difference.  But looks like he is now done for the season. 

I know we are all expecting Dallas to pick up as the season goes on.  I mean really, their defense has no where to go but better.  But then again, who knows....

5 hours ago, offbyone said:

Conversation with myself.  I think Tyron Smith was already hurt when I posted this, so not sure if this makes a difference.  But looks like he is now done for the season. 

I know we are all expecting Dallas to pick up as the season goes on.  I mean really, their defense has no where to go but better.  But then again, who knows....

It’s the reason they can’t run the ball but they have 3 WRs who would start for us over our #2 and maybe 4 as that Cedric Wilson guy looked amaze balls  for them last week.

A good to great Qb can function w/o a great OL, they just get the ball out faster. It hasn’t affected Dak so far. Now, a great OL can go no where w/o good blocking.

Edited by turtle28

Want to know something crazy?

If we beat the Giants Sunday. (Which is very possible)

Cowboys lose to Arizona (was very possible even with Dak)

Eagles lose to Ravens (again...very possible)

The standings will look like this

Washington @ 2-4 (2-0 in Division)

Dallas @ 2-4 (1-0 in Division)

Philly @ 1-4-1 (0-1 in Division)

N.Y. @ 0-6 (0-2 in Division)

Has the Division ever been this bad?

32 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Yep.  Dallas was the clear pick for the division, now it is up in the air.  Dalton is a pretty darn good back up though. 

Don't be surprised if we give the giants life next weekend.  I also think Philly is not as bad as their standings, but another loss to Baltimore could be a nail in the coffin for them.

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Holly shnikies! chris farley surprise GIF

In 2013 the division started off really bad but then the Eagles caught fire I think when Foles took over.

Edited by turtle28

11 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Wow! Isn’t Karma a bi@@h when Trysten Hill/Cowboys twisted Chris Carson’s leg and now Hill is out with a torn ACL. 

Yep, the nasty preseason hit on Jordan that ended his Washington career- ( Concusion #7 or something ) That safety-name escapes me - He torn his achilles a few games later . Goes round comes around .

Edited by RSkinGM

58 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Yep, the nasty preseason hit on Jordan that ended his Washington career- ( Concusion #7 or something ) That safety-name escapes me - He torn his achilles a few games later . Goes round comes around .

The safety was Keanu Neal

56 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Injuries - I read the Eagles finished the game with 2 starters playing on the offense . The center Kelce and the QB Wentz. If they get healthy - the are the best of the NFC East worst . 

For sure, they are the best team in the East if healthy but they aren’t. I still think the Cowboys win the division but, the Cowboys have to play better around Dalton - especially their OL - and Elliot has to hold onto the ball.

I can’t believe McCarthy hired Nolan as his defensive coordinator, that was stupid. Their D is lost out there, they need a lot of work.