Around the NFC East

turtle28

5 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

This really stinks ! I mean dead rotten rat putrid stinks ! Gonna cost teams wins. just because of emotions!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10010073-nfl-players-will-be-subject-to-ejections-suspensions-more-for-taunting-in-2021

NFL = No Fun League!

My guess is this rule would’ve cost us some penalties if Gruden was still our HC but it won’t with Rivera as our HC. He’ll make sure the players won’t do anything to cost us.

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

NFL = No Fun League!

My guess is this rule would’ve cost us some penalties if Gruden was still our HC but it won’t with Rivera as our HC. He’ll make sure the players won’t do anything to cost us.

I don't know man, heat of the moment  breaks a lot of good men .  

Edited by RSkinGM

On 8/10/2021 at 7:06 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Parsons I think is going to be a DPOY type player down the line. There's so much I like about him and I am/was bummed that we didn't get him. That said I'm still having high hopes for Jamin Davis

I was all in for the Giants drafting Parsons, even if he did some of the things he was accused of doing, it sounded like all of that stuff happened when he was just a rookie. He said he is a different person now.

I was thinking a positive Giants locker room could keep him on the straight and narrow. Dallas is anything but positive, hell the other people they drafted with Parsons have a fair amount of negative with them. 

• Like 2