Around the NFC East

turtle28

You know you’ve made it when other teams start emulating you.

Obviously the Eagles have decided to follow our guidebook on creating a QB room: have a mediocre old guy, a plucky gamer, and an athletic former top recruit as your trio — and make sure none of them are actually any good.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 12:48 PM, aceinthehouse said:

Greeny thinks we're Superbowl ready & says you shouldn't be surprised about it.

I don’t know why anyone is would have that ludicrous opinion. And, a lot do in the media & obviously amongst the fan base. 

I don’t even know if we have a championship level defense yet bc our LB corps is amongst the worst in the NFL.

Beyond that, our playmakers in offense are talented but unproven except for Terry & Samuel and even they haven’t done it on a Super Bowl level IMO.

Finally, I do not get the faith people have in Fitzpatrick. He’s definitely better than he has last year but he’s not a Super Bowl level QB. He’s never led a team to the playoffs let  alone won a playoff game. He’s at best an average starter.

Lets take one step At a time and get back to the playoffs and win a playoff game for the first time in 16 years, first!

• Like 1

Wow 😱The Cowboys just lost their best defensive player - Dexter Lawrence - for an undetermined amount of time at this point. Crushing blow to them, but increases Washington’s chances of repeating as NFC Division champs as long as their defense plays up to their potential & the offense can be about average.