Around the NFC East

turtle28

59 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

The Jints currently have the 1st and 3rd picks in the 2022 draft. 

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Wow! Shades of what we had 2 & 3 in 2000. I wonder if they’ll draft a QB or roll w/ Jones for one more year & just take BPA.

They could take Kayvon Thibodeaux, DE Oregon and Evan Neal, LT Alabama. Move Andrew Thomas to RT.

Edited by turtle28

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Wow! Shades of what we had 2 & 3 in 2000. I wonder if they’ll draft a QB or roll w/ Jones for one more year & just take BPA.

They could take Kayvon Thibodeaux, DE Oregon and Evan Neal, LT Alabama. Move Andrew Thomas to RT.

If Jones doesn't produce this year, they HAVE to go QB with one of those picks (assuming both end up in Top 5)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

If Jones doesn't produce this year, they HAVE to go QB with one of those picks (assuming both end up in Top 5)

True, if they think Rattler, Howell, etc are a clear upgrade but I’m not so sure they are. Also, tonight for example he accounted for what should’ve been 460 total yards & 4 TDs (2 passing & 2 rushing) if there wasn’t a holding call on his 50 yard run & if Slaton didn’t drop and easy TD pass.

It’s hard to imagine him not being at least a 4,000 yard passer this year w/ 25 TDs & a handful of rushing TDs & 500 yards rushing. 

This was a Kirk Cousins type game for Jones tonight. He played well & even played better than the stats suggest bc of the mistakes his teammates made. The coaches/GM know that. They know he wasn’t the reason at all at they lost this game.

On 9/17/2021 at 1:18 AM, Thaiphoon said:

I was thinking that Thursday's result is the best case scenario for Washington long term: they got the win but allowed Daniel Jones to look great so that New York stays with him at QB.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Dallas CB Trevon Diggs has an INT in every game, including 2 today for a total of 5. Dude is LEGIT 😳

Michael Irvin said Diggs is on his way to being the next Deion! 😂 

Whats most shocking to me in the NFCE this year is how well Daniel Jones is playing & how crappy the Washington defense is playing.

70%, 402 yds & 2 TDs in a Giants win over the Aints.

Edited by turtle28

• 1 month later...