Around the NFC East

turtle28

On 11/26/2021 at 6:32 PM, turtle28 said:

Bad news for us.

It is looking like Randy Gregory and Neville Gallimore will all be back for WFT vs Cowboys. Micah back to LB with the two DE starters back might be interesting. But we shall see how they get back in the groove. Dallas is a mess but they are getting healthy at the right time. That said WFT really could steal this division if they win those matchups.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Basically like us last year vs the 49ers & then the Eagles when Pederson tanked as he pulled Hurts for Sudfeld 

Except our QB was perfectly healthy and couldn’t play. And god that Hurts thing annoys me. The guy had like 70 yards passing into the third quarter and was basically terrible and ineffective. People act like they benched Russell Wilson for Geno Smith. 

14 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Except our QB was perfectly healthy and couldn’t play. And god that Hurts thing annoys me. The guy had like 70 yards passing into the third quarter and was basically terrible and ineffective. People act like they benched Russell Wilson for Geno Smith. 

What QB was perfectly healthy for us and couldn’t play? You mean Gilbert? I don’t really understand that point. 

Last year Alex Smith wasn’t healthy, he hurt his calf vs the 49ers remember & it probably cost us a win or 2. The 49ers we’re on their back up QB Nick Mullens, we faced back up QBs down the stretch except for Big Ben & Russel Wilson. It’s a lot like the luck the Eagles are getting this year.

Edited by turtle28

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

What QB was perfectly healthy for us and couldn’t play? You mean Gilbert? I don’t really understand that point. 

Last year Alex Smith wasn’t healthy, he hurt his calf vs the 49ers remember & it probably cost us a win or 2. The 49ers we’re on their back up QB Nick Mullens, we faced back up QBs down the stretch except for Big Ben & Russel Wilson. It’s a lot like the luck the Eagles are getting this year.

Heinecke and Allen. Both of our QBs were healthy but couldn’t play. We played Andy Dalton, Nick Mullens, Jalen Hurts etc. We signed a guy off the street three days prior to our game. This is not the same thing. 

9 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Heinecke and Allen. Both of our QBs were healthy but couldn’t play. We played Andy Dalton, Nick Mullens, Jalen Hurts etc. We signed a guy off the street three days prior to our game. This is not the same thing. 

Still a back up QB. Gilbert wasn’t off the street, he was on the Patriots practice squad and he had played in our offense before when he played for Carolina. Come on Lavar. It’s similar, not exactly the same but similar. And I’m not talking about just the Eagles game last week, I’m talking about the similarities of the Eagles playing a back up Gilbert last week & this week playing the Giants back ups.

Edited by turtle28

• 3 weeks later...