Around the NFC East

turtle28

On 1/18/2022 at 10:48 AM, RSkinGM said:

at least they actually have fans , just saying. 🙄

We have fans, they’re just not interested in going to watch a mediocre or worse product in the worst stadium in the NFL & sitting in hours of traffic while spending hundreds of dollars to do it. Watching Washington play mediocre from my couch at home on my big screen with a six-pack of beer while not having to sit in traffic, overpay for beer & food is just fine with me & most fans. If they become good to great again, more people will show up at the stadium.

6 hours ago, MacDog said:

Yes. Keeps them in a holding pattern for another season and takes away some rookie QB draft competition from us.

Kenny Pickett come on down! Now if we could just get the Broncos to trade for a good/great QB so they won’t be taking a QB.

9 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Reading D Quinn is staying with the Cowgirls as their DC. IMO I’m glad in a way because I think their defensive turnaround was due more to the personnel (M Parsons) than scheme. Just glad they don’t get a chance to get Fangio or Zimmer who I think are better DCs. 

Their defense got lucky with turnovers. They weren’t good in other areas like points and yards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Link

”I feel like we have a solid culture," [Stephen] Jones said after a break in competition committee meetings at the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis. "You can always be better. You strive to get better every day in every area. So that'd be my comment."

Well…”solid” doesn’t even come close to “damn good,” so there’s a big edge we’ve got on them. 

Edited by e16bball
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I’d sign him to a contract half of what he’s getting paid now. Coop’s issue is he always has nagging injuries which keep him from being an elite WR, but there’s no doubt he’s still a very good one. As long as we re-sign Terry first, I’d sign Coop & move Samuel to the slot.