Around the NFC East

turtle28

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 3:42 PM, lavar703 said:

My lord have the Eagles played one hell of an easy schedule…and their next two games….Texans and Commanders lol

Yeah, I remember someone talking about this on the radio or on ESPN. Even the rest of their schedule isn’t that hard. They do have a game left with the Titans, Cowboys & two vs the Giants.

When I look at their schedule though it’s hard to imagine them losing even 4 games this year. I have to admit I was wrong, I didn’t buy their hype & I wasn’t a believe in Jalen Hurts’s development as a passer, he’s proven me wrong. 

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I remember someone talking about this on the radio or on ESPN. Even the rest of their schedule isn’t that hard. They do have a game left with the Titans, Cowboys & two vs the Giants.

When I look at their schedule though it’s hard to imagine them losing even 4 games this year. I have to admit I was wrong, I didn’t buy their hype & I wasn’t a believe in Jalen Hurts’s development as a passer, he’s proven me wrong. 

They went after it. I definitely can’t knock them for it. They just happened to be blessed with an easy schedule and they’re doing what they’re supposed to do. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They went after it. I definitely can’t knock them for it. They just happened to be blessed with an easy schedule and they’re doing what they’re supposed to do. 

Well like us, they are blessed that some of the teams they are facing are having down years as opposed to last year, like the Packers & Steelers. 

My lord Jaire Alexander just totally mugged CeeDee Lamb and there’s no call. Been watching for PI in all the games today and basically have come away even more frustrated with the call they made against BSJ. Compared to what they’re letting go today BSJ barely tugged on Jefferson. My guess is if the Vikings were up by two scores that call never gets made. That pick-6 essentially ended that game and I believe they made the call as a make up for the ref running into the Vikings defender. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

My lord Jaire Alexander just totally mugged CeeDee Lamb and there’s no call. Been watching for PI in all the games today and basically have come away even more frustrated with the call they made against BSJ. Compared to what they’re letting go today BSJ barely tugged on Jefferson. My guess is if the Vikings were up by two scores that call never gets made. That pick-6 essentially ended that game and I believe they made the call as a make up for the ref running into the Vikings defender. 

Really should have been a touchdown for us. St. Juste played well.

On 11/17/2022 at 4:44 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

He’s a dirty player. Don’t think I would want him in our Locker room. 

I don’t think Suh is a bad locker room guy, I’ve never heard that ever in his 14 or 25 years in the league. I also don’t think he’s dirty, he plays hard & up to the whistle. 

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t think Suh is a bad locker room guy, I’ve never heard that ever in his 14 or 25 years in the league. I also don’t think he’s dirty, he plays hard & up to the whistle. 

Ndamukong Suh has been one of the premier defensive tackles in the NFL for the entirety of his career, but that's not what many football fans know him for.

They remember the dirty plays, the stomp on an arm and the questionable tackles. Suh was once voted the "dirtiest player" in the NFL by his peers. That reputation carries on with Suh despite a relative calming to his game in his current two-year stint with the Buccaneers. A lot of the production has still made it to Tampa Bay without much of the trouble.

The Buccaneers are now on the verge of the Super Bowl, and they have one of the best defensive lines in football. Suh is joined by Vita Vea inside and Shaq Barrett and Jason Pierre-Paul outside. Together, their job will be to get after Patrick Mahomes in the Super Bowl — the second of Suh's career.

Nov. 24, 2011: Suh stomps on lineman

After the whistle in a Thanksgiving Day game against the Packers, Suh pushed Green Bay offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith's head into the ground three times before stomping on his arm. Suh was ejected from the game.

Suh initially said he was just trying to regain his balance, but he wrote on his Facebook page the next day that he'd "made a mistake." Suh was suspended two games for the incident.

Nov. 22, 2012: Suh kicks Schaub in groin

Something about Thanksgiving games. Almost a year to the day after stomping on Dietrich-Smith, Suh kicked Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin area. It resulted in a $30,000 fine for Suh.

Suh denied that the kick was intentional, saying that his leg moved in that direction while Suh was pulled to the ground.

2014 Week 17: Suh steps on Rodgers

During a Week 17 game against the Packers, Suh stepped on Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers' calf. Suh was initially given a one-game suspension, although it was reduced to a $70,000 fine on appeal, allowing Suh to sack Tony Romo twice in a wild-card game the next week.

Just a few instances. Really not a dirty player!

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 7:56 PM, lavar703 said:

It does suck that the PI call was made. I mean there was Definitely contact there but you’re right the PI calls have been so inconsistent this year & really for years. If that call wasn’t made, we get the pick 6 TD, run the clock out when we get the ball back after the Vikings have it & take the W.